BY WET N WILD

WNW RCK SLD NL QUARTZ

Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Not a fan of Wet and Wild at all. Not only does the nail polish not keep well after a month I found that the Polish when somewhat oily on my nails. It definitely doesn't last long and within 2 days the Polish was chipping. I found this wet and wild out of all the nail polishes turns my nails the most yellow
I am always looking for a new nail polish that will give me a little "funky" edge to me without being obvious!This does that for me! I love that it went on and I didn't need more than 2 coats. Its very inexpensive, as most Wet and Wild beauty items are. Budget friendly for sure. I like it.
Michelle K.
Love this color and this product. Goes on easily and comes off easily. I think everyone should look into this product for the best summer nails. It is a cool color that will really shine in the sunlight. Go get one before they are all gone! Hurry up I know my friends wanted them!
Katie N.
Canfield, OH
I like the sparkling diamonds polish it's super shiny and looks like I got them done professionally when I use this. I have actually had people ask me where I got my nails done at. It lasts about a week before it chipped off I am a hair stylist so I am very busy with my hands.
Abigail T.
This nail polish is really pretty! You can wear it alone or on top of your favorite color. It last a while and doesn't seem to chip off as easily as others. I bought mine at Target but you can get it almost anywhere. If you like sparkles, this would be a good one for you :)
Vandita S.
It's cheap and does the job on acrylic nails, but it isn't exactly up to par when compared to Essie or OPI. It definitely lasts longer on acrylics than on natural nails but even on my acrylics it peels a bit, which I typically don't experience with nail polish.
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
You don't need to pay for a fancy manicure or pedicure and have your nails bedazzled by a professional, you just need to get this nail polish. So easy to find at Rite Aid or any beauty store, this is my favorite go to glam nail polish for a reasonable price.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I love wet n wild products! It stays on nicely and goes on nicely! It never gets clumpy or anything like that. It's very easy to use and to apply and I would recommend to anybody. It's of good value and isn't pricey at all. I would definitely buy again!
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
Bought this for my wedding. I love the sparkles but my brush was a little frayed and made it hard to apply so I had to clean a brush from another polish. I'm guessing that was just an isolated incident but that's why I can only give it 3 stars.
Abby S.
This is one of my favorite shades to layer over others especially when I'm kind of messing around and know I'm going to be getting my nails done soon anyway. Takes a while to dry but like all other wet n' wild products it's cheap!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite nail color?