BY WET N WILD

What’s your angle? This marker-style liner with a soft, angled tip (for thick or thin lines in a flash) gives you full control for the quickest, easiest graphic application ever! Dries fast and stays put, making it one of your new staples.

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-21, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Black 2/CI 77266.

• Does anyone else have a problem with this applying? Mine doesn't ...2 Answers
  • Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is it smoot...4 Answers
  • Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Katie G.
Middletown
I'm giving this three stars instead of two on the faith that the one I got was more fluke than product flaw.  The formula is fantastic.  It's inky and black and super opaque and it makes me happy inside.  But with mine, the last 16th of an inch of the chisel tip doesn't do a great job of depositing liner.  At first, I thought I got a dried up eyeliner because I was getting streaky, weak lines.  Then I tested the side against my hand it was gloooorious.  After a bit of fiddling, I got it to work the way I feel it ought to by dampening the chisel tip a little before using it.

Overall.. the liner itself is fantastic... but the packaging / application could use some work.
Amy F.
It had been a really long time since I have used any Wet and Wild product and let me tell you, it is not the same quality I remember. It is amazing! I am a liquid eyeliner girl and this one is pretty great. To me it could easily be classified as a dupe for Benefit Cosmetic's "They're Real! Push up Liner." I really liked the angled tip of the pen. It does take some practice and getting use to, but it applies nicely. Another, great feature of the angled tip, is that is makes winging your eyeliner a snap! You could literally "stamp" a wing on, just by using the tip's natural angle! I great product at a low price!
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I usually love wet n wild products but this was just a pain to use. It does not apply over eyeshadow well at all. I had to wet the eyeliner repeatedly just to get my eyeliner done. If it weren't for the fact it's only $3 I'd take it back. I had to go over it with black eyeshadow to get complete opacity.
Kimber L.
Corp Christi, TX
Didn't like this liner. Couldn't get it to mark cleanly on my eye. It didn't color saturate richly. Kept trying to go over whatever marks I made so I could see whatever progress I was making.
Jacqueline D.
Another great product invented! I LOVE this eyeliner so much, that I got for Christmas. It's super easy to apply even for some beginners. It's like using a sharpie marker for your eyes.
Michael E.
Maytown, PA
for only $4 this product is my daily go to eyeliner for a winged look. i tried the wet n wild waterproof liquid liner and the marker is still my go-to. this product needs no changes since it is wonderful as is. i will defintely repurchase since this product is wonderful. i will keep this as a go-to in my makeup kit for the years to come :)
Victoria M.
Lewisville, TX
I really like this eyeliner! I like the size of it, it gives you lots of control over it. However, recently I noticed it is flaking off throughout my day. I am not sure if it because I am using a new eye primer. I have not ever had this issue with it before. But over all this is a good product and do recommend it.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
I have greasy lid and eyeliner smears on me on the regular. I can't wear any pencil liner that will last me through the whole day. So now that you have an idea as to what kind of lid I have I can tell you that this didn't work for me at all.
I loved how the tip is. It makes doing a winged liner so much easier since the tip and length of this eyeliner is perfect for an everyday wing. The only down side is that I wished it was a little softer as it can tug on the lid.
With my oily lids, this lasted about 2/3 hours before it started smearing and just continued throughout the day. This is with primer!
Price point = Fantastic
Application = Great!
Lasting Power = Smudge within 2/3 hours giving me panda eyes

If you have less oily and problematic lids then you'll probably love this as the pigmentation is nice and dark and matte. Unfortunately as much as I wish that this would workout for me, it did not.
Elizabeth H.
This product is legitimately a godsend and this is coming from a girl who is extremely particular when it comes to things going near my eyes. I am actually so sad that this is the first year I get to use it. It has been a long, hard quest finding liquid eyeliner that actually holds up as dark as it is without drying out. The angled tip is soft enough to make the strokes easy but firm enough to make the lines sharp. Considering the price, this is a very highly recommendable product for those who want to look bomb without breaking the bank. I've attached a photo of winged eyeliner achieved with this graphic eyeliner (do excuse my crazy eye, I was incredibly excited)!
Amanda W.
New Providnce, PA
I am so in love with this eyeliner marker! I have a real struggle with getting the perfect eyeliner look and I am a newbie when it comes to wings! This marker has changed my life and it's so quick and easy! This line is literally bullet proof! It lasts all day and does not smudge! I do recommend a very good lighting to apply the eyeliner and a steady hand! I like the Jennifer black instead of the jet black because I think it is much darker! I do like the angled tip better than the straight tip!
Michelle C.
Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is it smooth enough to gently glide?
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Does anyone else have a problem with this applying? Mine doesn't want to apply product to my lid unless I add water to it.