BY WET N WILD

What’s your angle? This marker-style liner with a soft, angled tip (for thick or thin lines in a flash) gives you full control for the quickest, easiest graphic application ever! Dries fast and stays put, making it one of your new staples.

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-21, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Black 2/CI 77266.

• Does anyone else have a problem with this applying? Mine ...2 Answers
  • Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is ...4 Answers
  • Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it3 Answers
wet n wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner
  • "So i am not sure if this is the correct color... mine is black eyeliner but it runs about $4 at target and it gives the best "winged" eyeliner look ever. i use it daily and have had it for over a month and it works just as it did the first day." in 20 reviews
  • "My marker is black, but this is the best eyeliner I've used to date. It is so sleek and looks great, and is perfect for wings! I got it for around $4 at Walgreen's and I'm so glad I did! " in 13 reviews
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Airliner Blue more...
I’m loving this Bold graphic liquid marker eyeliner! This is my first trying this product out and I must admit I love it. It definitely gave me a nice color and applied quickly. I love the dark color I really didn’t think it was gonna give me the results it did but definitely proved me wrong. I also like that it dries quickly and is also long wearing which is perfect for me!
Great product which receives a great review from me! Gotta definitely try this if you haven’t!! Also very affordable
mary k.
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
I was really shocked when i opened this liner i was like “it literally looks like a marker” But to my surprise it took me like 2 mins to my winged eyeliner when it takes me like 10 with liquid to make it even. I was really impressed. if it was not as thick that would be amazing so then i could get more sharpe. it does dry up fast though.
Kimber L.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
Didn't like this liner. Couldn't get it to mark cleanly on my eye. It didn't color saturate richly. Kept trying to go over whatever marks I made so I could see whatever progress I was making.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
I love the bold look of this eyeliner. But have never been if fan really of an sort of “liquid” liner. I thought I would take my chances and cheap out a bit and grab this at my local dollar general. I wasn’t disappointed with the out come till after a few minutes of having it on, it started to run a bit and into my eyes. Talk about a burn!
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
Totally recommend!!! I’m in love with this fabulous eyeliner marker😻 the best investment I have done today! It’s easy to used and works perfect,so much better than regular liquid eyeliner.
Love love love this product! Was a little difficult for to get the hang of using it but after I got it to work it was amazing. Definitely an effective cheaper eyeliner.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I personally don’t like these type of liners it’s hats for me to apply and the color isn’t as dark as I would like but it’s a great liner to use when practicing how to apply liner
Kayla G.
Scottsburg
I love eyeliner In general, but this one goes on the perfect dark black lines, that look sleek. Had a tip on the inside of the tube to flip over when the one on the outside gets "dull"!!
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
I have greasy lid and eyeliner smears on me on the regular. I can't wear any pencil liner that will last me through the whole day. So now that you have an idea as to what kind of lid I have I can tell you that this didn't work for me at all.
I loved how the tip is. It makes doing a winged liner so much easier since the tip and length of this eyeliner is perfect for an everyday wing. The only down side is that I wished it was a little softer as it can tug on the lid.
With my oily lids, this lasted about 2/3 hours before it started smearing and just continued throughout the day. This is with primer!
Price point = Fantastic
Application = Great!
Lasting Power = Smudge within 2/3 hours giving me panda eyes

If you have less oily and problematic lids then you'll probably love this as the pigmentation is nice and dark and matte. Unfortunately as much as I wish that this would workout for me, it did not.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Jetliner Black more...
This product is legitimately a godsend and this is coming from a girl who is extremely particular when it comes to things going near my eyes. I am actually so sad that this is the first year I get to use it. It has been a long, hard quest finding liquid eyeliner that actually holds up as dark as it is without drying out. The angled tip is soft enough to make the strokes easy but firm enough to make the lines sharp. Considering the price, this is a very highly recommendable product for those who want to look bomb without breaking the bank. I've attached a photo of winged eyeliner achieved with this graphic eyeliner (do excuse my crazy eye, I was incredibly excited)!
Michelle C.
Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is it smooth enough to gently glide?
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Does anyone else have a problem with this applying? Mine doesn't want to apply product to my lid unless I add water to it.
Regine R.
This eyeliner look appealing. How long it las