BY WET N WILD

New Draw Bold Lines With This Soft, Angled Marker Tip. This Marker Liner Gives You Full Control For The Quickest, Easiest Graphic Application Ever! Soft, Angled Marker Tip Creates A Variety Of Graphic Looks Dark, Opaque Color For Bold Results Dries Quickly, Doesn'T Smudge, And Longwearing Cruelty Free. Made In China see more...

• Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is it smooth ...4 Answers
  • Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Gloucester, MA
I have never been the greatest when it comes to liquid eyeliner. But, I always loved the look. I had just gotten the hang of doing the liquid when I broke my dominant shoulder. I saw this while shopping in Walgreens. The price was good so I figured I would take a chance. It was the best 3.00 I ever spent on eyeliner. It as as easy to control as a thin marker and easy to clean up if you make a mistake. On my right eye I can do my top lid in one movement with this pen, my left not so much, but that is my uncooperative eye. Amazing product. Will buy again and again
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm a black eyeliner girl and have been for 20 years of my life. To say I've been on the search for the perfect black eyeliner is an understatement. This one fits the bill!! First, it's inexpensive but doesn't look or feel like it. It goes on smooth and does not smudge or fade throughout the day--- this is awesome because there is nothing worse than having to reapply eyeliner. You can also draw the lines as thin or thick as you'd like. I'd recommend this beauty if you are looking for a great black eyeliner!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
New Providnce, PA
I am so in love with this eyeliner marker! I have a real struggle with getting the perfect eyeliner look and I am a newbie when it comes to wings! This marker has changed my life and it's so quick and easy! This line is literally bullet proof! It lasts all day and does not smudge! I do recommend a very good lighting to apply the eyeliner and a steady hand! I like the Jennifer black instead of the jet black because I think it is much darker! I do like the angled tip better than the straight tip!
Charm P.
Charm P.
I love the Wet n Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner so much! It's felt tip, and really easy to handle. I've struggled with regular liquid liner brushes, but when I discovered the liquid liner marker, it saved my life! It works well with BeautyBlender's Liner.Designer, since tape is not good for your skin, and doesn't help me. I highly recommend this liner!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Are usually buy The hire more expensive brand of eyeliner I was reluctant to try this but I picked it up at Walmart for about five bucks I think and it really does the job compared to the high-end brands and what I like about the tip on this eyeliner is so that you can get a Astec if you want resting as you want any help to you with the wing Liner
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Dickinson, TX
I LOVE this product. The proline marker is 100x than liquid brushes, it's more stabilized for shaky hands, and doesn't smear as easy. It comes with a cap and a lid. I'd recommend this for anyone , only room there is for improvement and only downfall is they are notorious for drying out quickly but definitely worth the buy.
Erin E.
Erin E.
East Stroudsburg , Pa
GUYS. THIS EYELINER IS EVERYTHING. I was searching for a new go-to, and discovered this bad boy for only $4 at Kmart. I thought I'd give it a shot. I was so surprised how well it performed and how great my winged eyeliner looked. Super easy to use and super affordable. I will definitely be buying again.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I purchased this at Target. I'm very impressed with the ease of this graphic marker. It has excellent color payoff. Long lasting Does not smudge easily. If you like a bold liner look and/or like graphic marker looks, this is a good liner to try.
Elianny O.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
I'm really surprised with this product, it is a true black eyeliner; I also have it in blue. Very easy to use. Wears beautifully and doesn't move around. The applicator is very versatile, allows for you to create thin to thicker lines very easy.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
So i am not sure if this is the correct color... mine is black eyeliner but it runs about $4 at target and it gives the best "winged" eyeliner look ever. i use it daily and have had it for over a month and it works just as it did the first day.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Is the tip of this super rough on your eyelid skin or is it smooth enough to gently glide?
Sammie R.
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
Does this smudge? And can you draw a small wing with it