MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerwet n wild
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - 071oz

Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz

Wet n Wild® ProLine™ Felt Tip Eyeliner is a convenient marker with its soft, felt-tip gives you ultimate control to write on your eyeliner however you'd like. Get all the benefits of a liquid liner with the convenience of a pen. Fine, soft felt-tip that glides on easily and creates fine or bold lines for subtle or dramatic result.s Plus it's smudge-free and longwearing!

Okay. Just like my review says I’ve run out of this again and am so mad. I’m tired of it and in desperate need of a good recommendation for a great eye liner that can go on with very thin lines?
What y’all think about this eyeliner ?
Iss this good eyeliner & long-lasting?
Start your review of Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz!
Product Highlights
...Jordana, but this one puts those to shame! This felt eyeliner pen is so black! As black as my Stila Stay all day eyeliner pen. I was impressed. It has a spring loaded cap. Make sure it clicks shut or it will fly off. I think this is a great drug store gem! Definitely worth a try!in reviews
...all day long, and doesn't flake. It's a good product to practice your cat eye with. I would definitely buy it again!in reviews
Tiffany C.
Grayson, GA
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
One of my faves!!!! Super black, super pigmented, and doesn’t flake. This eyeliner stay on all day, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. This is as good as high end eyeliners that are 4x the cost.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Megan H.
Review for: Black
Fantastic eyeliner for a great price! Better than most of the expensive felt eyeliners I’ve tried! #f4f
Star W.
Elgin, IL
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Star W.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It haven’t dried out and I’ve had it for quite some time. I love the ease of the felt tip. It glides on very easy and stays put. A must try if you like a felt tip eyeliner.
Kelsey H.
Monroe, WI
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Kelsey H.
Review for: Black
Love this! Goes on perfect but just let dry before you go over it or it wipes off the already applied, wet eyeliner. Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz
Debbie A.
Calexico , CA
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is perfect to make bold lines and wings. First tim using it and I'll continue to do so. The price is super affordable and the quality is amazing. Glides on super fast and is super eaay to remove. Gonna keep this eyeliner on my list all the time.
Kia P.
Texarkana, TX
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Kia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black
Love love love this eyeliner. Your wing will always turn out beautiful with using this eyeliner. It doesn’t crack when using it. I recommend this eyeliner.
Nancy A.
Tallassee, AL
Review for: Black
I would put this up against any premium eyeliner. It’s great for fine lines or dramatic cat eyes. I wish there were more colors than black and brown. I use this everyday sometimes more if I’m going out.
Morgan B.
Portland, OR
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Black
I bought this while I was on vacation when I forgot my usual eyeliner. It works great, the black is very pigmented one stroke gives plenty of coverage without getting patchy.
Natalie T.
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Black
I highly recommend that you buy two at a time. Very easy to use and easy to grip. Smudge free and affordable. Perfect for any lines bold or fine. The tip is soft and fine. Long lasting color. I grab 2 everytime I see these cause the sell out quickly.
Abby O.
Lorado, WV
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz uploaded by Abby O.
Review for: Black
Wet n Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black - .071oz These are great eyeliners, they have good color pigment, are easy to use and wear all day, doesn't smudge or smear, didn't irritate my eyes at all, made winging it a breeze, They're affordable as well, I picked mine up at Walmart for around $3.50 I'd recommend it to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...