BY WET N WILD

Achieve covetable contours with this brush that packs fluffy synthetic bristles for the precise application of both cream and powder products. The sleek handle is comfy in your hand thanks to an ergonomic spot for your finger to rest.

• Ultra-soft and densely packed synthetic bristles
  • No animals were harmed in the making of these brushes
  • Ergonomic handle for a comfortable hold

Buy on Amazon
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
I have to surprisingly admit that I loooooove these brushes! I bought them on a whim to try out and they have quickly became a part of my everyday collection! The only one that I really never use is the contour flat thick brush, and thats prob just personal preference.
Ashleigh M.
If you like brushes like this, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Its nice for precisely applying cream contour, but I find I have to use a different brush to really blend. The bristles are very soft and easy to clean which is a pro, but I just find these types of brushes very difficult to use.
Kayla W.
This is the one of the first makeup brushes that I have bought from wet n wild. I was new to the whole contour and bronzer world several months ago, so I bought this brush hoping it would help me and thinking that if I didn't like it, then at least I didn't waste a bunch of money on it. I think it does a decent job of applying your contour. Since buying this brush, I have found other brushes to contour with that I like better. If you like this style of a brush, I think it's worth a shot!
Karsyn c.
Wet N wild Pro brush line flat contour brush is a great buy. It keeps product on the brush very nicely and doesn’t leave the product patchy. It’s very affordable for such a good brush. I would recommend.
Becca C.
St. George
I rarely contour but when I do this is the brush I reach for. It makes contour application so simple and easy. It’s great for a beginner like me
lizbeth o.
USA
I really rexcomd i usd this nrush algo feo Foundation . ir hslpz md bldmd it por al good . ir haz alot of pogmdnt Mf ir hdlps ig agua on my facf
Erica P.
San Antonio
Nice stylish brush! Soft yet dense. Picks up product well. Perfect for contouring! Affordable at $7.99 at my local drugstore. I would buy again.
lizzie h.
good brush ,. only thing that was kind of annoying for me was when blending out ,, it sometimes made my contour a bit patchy :/
irene b.
pretty, affordable & really packs on product for the more “chiseled” cheek contour . its easy to clean , with no shedding.
Jessie G.
akron
Ugh I love this brush so much! Such an amazing brush to bake contour and add powder under my eyes