BY WET N WILD #8 in Setting Spray

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect!

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

• I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store set...29 Answers
  • Who thinks wet and wild should come to the UK?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I want to find a drugstore setting spray...5 Answers
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
I decided to try this setting spray because I had just ran out of my other and many people had praised it.
I love Wet n' Wild products. As of recently they are in close competition with many higher end products. This on the other hand did not work out for me, at all.
First off: the mist is super dense. It soaks one part of the face per spray. And I mean soaks. Of course I could have gotten a bad bottle. It looked fine. But who knows.
Secondly: The smell. It smells like you rubbed Germ-x all over your face. The alcohol scent is just far too much to handle.
Lastly: It just doesn't work. If the first two points didn't turn you away. Hopefully this one will. I have tried different amounts. I have just worn it around the house and I've worn it to work. It didn't help my makeup last. It might have made it last a shorter time. I don't really know.

I'll say it again. I LOVE Wet n' Wild. This is the first product I have tried from them that I didn't like.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
I applied this on a really hot day i did exactly as instructed . To spray the mist in a criss-cross pattern. It gave me such a great finish i was surprised . Although it is not as misty, As I thought i would be .I just made sure to spray a bit further . (Regardless it didn't leave me any kind of wet spots or gave me a wet look) It looked great with a smooth finish.

As soon as it surfaced my skin , it automatically felt hydrated and more comfortable than it felt before I applied this. The best part as well is that it never made my skin look /feel oily or glossy and it lasted me a few more hours than what my make up usually last me throughout the day.

This is a product I highly recommend . Especially if you've never tried a setting spray . Besides all the amazingness it does and its great formula . It does NOT irritate your skin, its cruelty free and very , very affordable.
Diana A.
Calexico, CA
This setting spray is really good! I really like the packaging. The nozzle on it is perfect, it doesn't harshly squirt water onto just one area of your face. It properly gently mists your entire face at once. It sets my makeup really well, too. My face looks fresh and my makeup appears fused together and quite natural after I use this. I also use it all the time to intensify my face highlights and my eyeshadows. I think I even like it more than the Hard Candy spray. I'm not sure how much it elongates the wear time of my makeup, I haven't noticed anything very spectacular. But I find that overall it works just as well as my Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting spray (I don't find that the UD one particularly adds longevity to my makeup, either) and I reach for it way more because it's only $5. Amazing.
Maria S.
I love this stuff it works better than my Mary Kay $18 setting spray. After buying my first I hado to rebuy more and I did I have atleast 4 bottles as backups and I can't say enough about it because it makes my makeup look well blended even though I think it looks caked up or like I put on alot of powder to set my foundation but this makes it look like no powder was added went to a party on saturday and I danced and danced carrying my 1 year old son and I was sweating and my makeup didn't get ruined at all and I used the revlon clorstay foundation in the heavy glass container it's a great combo with the maybelline better skin foundation powder and this setting spray made me look all glammed up and it stayed on all night I got home from the party untill 4 am!
Heather P.
It definitely can be a struggle to find a great drugstore setting spray. Most of them leave a weird texture on my skin or make me break out like crazy. After trying this spray, I can definitely say that it is my favorite drugstore setting spray of all time. It leaves a really beautiful finish to the skin and really brings your entire look together. It really does prolong the wear time of my makeup as well which is always a plus. The best part is its only around 4 or 5 dollars! You definitely can't beat that. The only con is that the smell is a little overpowering but it only lasts for a minute or so. I also wish it came in a bigger bottle because I use it up so quickly. Overall, it's a really amazing product, especially if you're on a budget!
Gaby R.
Best drugstore setting spray hands down in my opinion. I found this at Walgreens and I must say I am surprised that it only costs 4.99. I definitely believe this product could be sold for a higher price tag. Wet n wild is such an affordable brand with amazing prices and products. In my opinion, this is one of their best products. It makes my makeup last all day and night. I have oily skin so it is a bit difficult for me to find a great setting spray. This does not feel oily or greasy. This makes my skin feel refreshed. I always have a backup of this setting spray on my vanity. I will continue to purchase this product. I highly recommend it to friends and family.
Aracely C.
I purchased this after watching Kathleen Lights rave about it. It's one of the best purchase I've made! It's definitely comparable to Urban Decay's all nighter, so that just says enough. I spray it before and after applying my makeup, and it' holds my makeup throughout the day. My makeup will look just as great as when I first applied. It sprays amazing, the spritz isn't a direct spray it's actually spread out. if that makes sense? ha. the only thing I'm not fond of is the smell, but it goes away after a few seconds. If you're on the hunt for a new setting spray, this is a must try! compare the $30 for UD to $4 for this spray.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
I've been testing this product out for about two weeks now and so far so good. It's been really hot and that is the true test to see if setting sprays work. I picked this up from Walmart and the price was amazing. This stays true to its name as a 10hr long wear. I don't have to worry about my makeup rubbing off if I blot my face from sweat or oil. It never transfers onto the sheets. It's perfect if you are looking to stay within a tight budget and for when you're just starting out with make-up. The only thing that bothers me is the smell. It's a little weird smelling but goes away in like 5 seconds other than that it's great.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have very oily skin and this didn't do anything for me. Within 2 hours, my face was very oily and this started melting off my makeup. I could not touch my face without accidentally transferring my makeup. I also really hate the sprayer. It's not at all a fine mist. Even holding it an arm's length away results in blotchy coverage. It takes at least 3 sprays to cover evenly which leaves my skin temporarily wet. I've noticed this has a slightly shiny finish which also doesn't help with oily skin. For the price, this may work for someone with dry skin. I'd still recommend trying it out to see if it works for you.
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I wasn't too impressed with this setting spray. I bought it on a whim when I was at Walgreens just to see if it would actually set my makeup (I was out of my Urban Decay setting spray). The spray itself is really weird. It doesn't come out evenly. My face feels really wet afterwards even when I don't spray a lot, like it doesn't dry quickly. It doesn't really even seem to set my makeup, I still get really oily after a few hours. I probably will use the rest of the bottle just to see if there may be any results or if I see it actually setting if I use it a few more times but I definitely won't buy it again.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store setting spray and was wondering for the people who have tried it, what are you thoughts? I'm stuck between this one and e.l.f. Brand and I'm not sure which one I should try
Nashaly R.
Does it work good ?......
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this really a great product I'm a beginner!
Ruth R.
Ho do y'all feel about this product? I have it but I'm not sure if it's actually doing its job. Or does it depend what kind of skin type you have for it to work?
Emma C.
Does this product make your makeup stay on all day? I've been searching for another amazing setting spray i could put in my travel bag.