BY WET N WILD #9 in Setting Spray

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect!

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

• I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store set...29 Answers
  • Who thinks wet and wild should come to the UK?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I want to find a drugstore setting spray...5 Answers
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s a great product for a great price. It has a natural finish and doesn’t give flash back when taking pictures. It has a fine mist when spraying which makes it easy for an even application. It doesn’t leave little dots on your foundation either. It doesn’t irritate my eyes like some setting sprays either. I like to spray onto my face after applying my makeup as the final step in my routine. I also use it to spray on my brush to make shimmer eyeshadows pop even more. I have repurchased this a few times over the last few months. It’s such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try an inexpensive setting spray from the drugstore. Wet N Wild has definitely stepped up their game lately. You want be disappointed in this product at all. Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Setting Spray - Seal the Deal
Nada T.
Let me just say if you are looking for an affordable setting spray, you can't go wron with WetnWild! I do love the affordability and quality of this setting mist. It kept my face matte and it looks phenomenal as promised on camera. My only note is, if you are an active person, live in a warmer climate, or have a taxing job and in need of a good setting spray to hold your makeup in place... This product may not be for you. While I do love the convenience, affordability, and overall quality, if you tend to sweat, this setting spray isn't for you. Otherwise, this setting spray is great.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Setting Spray - Seal the Deal is a wonderfully affordable setting spray. The spray itself was top notch, which in my opinion is key in applying setting sprays. It gave me a natural finish and set my setting powder perfectly. Until the drugstore stepped it up with other setting sprays, this was my go to reach for everytime product. And I still repurchase to have on hand as back up when I need something quick. Side note here: that this is wonderful as a primer! Yes! I ran out of my favorite primer and used this setting spray and it worked even better both as a primer and setting spray.
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
This is my holy grail setting spray because it locks in my makeup all day and it has a natural, almost dewy finish. My only gripe is that I wish Wet N Wild would change the packing: once the bottle is 3/4 empty, the sprayer gets clogged and the product comes out chunky on the face -- honestly you're better off repurchasing once you hit this point because it compromises the finish of the setting spray. If you have an empty spray bottle, you could also decant this so that you don't have this problem. I love this product more than the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. Would highly recommend.
Gillian D.
Astoria
I have been a die-hard fan of Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray for at least 7 years. However...this is actually better in my opinion and SO much cheaper. Plus it's vegan and cruelty-free!

The way I use it is after finishing my makeup I spray a TON and then use something to fan my face to dry. It gives that doll-like skin that has no pores what so every and a slight glow. If you are an oily skin type you may not love that though.
The only downside is I think for keeping my make up on, the All Nighter is better, but for the price, you really can't beat this.
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Ok, I live in Florida, where it's hot and the humidity is horrible. When I picked up this finishing spray, I was like ok, something cheap and affordable until I can get my hands on the urban decay. I did not think it would handle my face in the weather. I was completely wrong! First time I used it was in 98 degree weather and I was at Disney world for 8 hours of all places. Ladies and gents...I have not bought urban decay after that. The mist is so nice and it does not have a smell like some of them do. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Yeni M.
I love this setting spray! This is probably one of the cheapest setting sprays you can find at the drug store that won’t spit out product all over you face. After shaking, this wet n wild setting spray has a nice mist that covers whatever area you’re spraying. In addition to having a good spray, this product gives your skin a lovely dewy glow taking away any cakey-ness or powdery-ness you might’ve had before. All in all, it’s probably not the best setting spray to make sure your makeup lasts all night, but it extends its wear for a pretty decent amount of time and helps it all sink into the skin
Stormy W.
Winnsboro
I purchased this product not to long ago in need of cheap setting spray. I was surprised with how much product you got for only like $4.50! I really loved that it is a mist spray so I get my whole face with only one to two sprays, saving a lot of product. The only thing I was not to fond of the oily look it leaves for a little bit but, there is no shimmer, glitter or fragrence so I do like that. This is for sure the setting spray I use when I'm in a pinch.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this setting spray. It has an amazing finish and really help my makeup last all day. I dance at high energy EDM shows and get sweaty AF and this helps protect my makeup. I love that is has a nice light mist that I can really get even and all over. If you want a simple setting spray this is amazing and worth the money.
Julie L.
Gainesville, GA
It’s a really good product. It’s sets the make up beautifully and makes it look natural and not powdery. It is a bit sticky at first but as it sets the stickiness goes away. It does last quite a while. It’s affordable and I would buy it again. This is also good for every type of skin I would say. Also it doesn’t leave the skin completely matte but neither completely dewy. I would say it leaves the skin in between, maybe a demi-matte.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store setting spray and was wondering for the people who have tried it, what are you thoughts? I'm stuck between this one and e.l.f. Brand and I'm not sure which one I should try
Nashaly R.
Does it work good ?......
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this really a great product I'm a beginner!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Where do you buy them?
Ruth R.
Ho do y'all feel about this product? I have it but I'm not sure if it's actually doing its job. Or does it depend what kind of skin type you have for it to work?