BY WET N WILD #15 in Liquid Foundation

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which stores have y...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • This foundation is only like $3 at Ulta starting tomorrow, I have...5 Answers
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Other more...
Mixed feelings!!! I picked this up while shopping at Walgreens. I saw the display, remembered Ive seen several youtubers review or mention this foundation... so i bought it to try it out.
#1 Packaging defective - First time opening the whole top lid part came off. I was like what the hell, well thats not good.
#2 Smell - Soon as I put the foundation on my skins, I noticed the smell of the foundation...which is not a good smell. I dont really know how to describe the smell, it's off-putting. YES, I know the product is 'inexpensive"...but it smells like the cheap makeup I bought when I was a kid at the .99 cent store or maybe like school paint. Idk but I didnt like the smell.
#3 Application - I actually really liked the application. Im a finger blender and it worked well. I dont like full coverage on a day to day basis. This was buildable in the areas where I have some light discoloration and still looked even in the areas where I used a light overlay of the product.
#4 Look of product on skin - I thought the foundation looked really nice, color matched well. Matt look, im not normally a strong "matt" look type, but i like it. Looks matt almost instantly.
#5 Wear of Product - Seemed to not dry down for a REALLY LONG TIME! Maybe like an hour and the foundation still felt sticky, even after powdering, still had this sticky slightly wet feel on face. Not great for blending other products on top like blush, contour/bronze, highlight, etc. Wear time b4 breaking down on a normal 8 hour work day, seemed to show signs of break down around chin ans nose before the day was over.
#6 BREAKOUT CITY!!! I dont have breakouts, almost never ever even when I was a teen. IF I so get a blemish it would be before/during my cycle and it would be in my chin or mouth area. I never break out on cheeks, forehead, nose NOT IN THE HISTORY of life. I dont have sensitive skin, i dont even have any blemish medication/products for me because all I use is anti-aging stuff. After 1 straight week of use I had a big pimple come up on my cheek, I didnt it relate that pimple to the product until yesterday I felt ANOTHER godzilla size pimple coming through on my cheek on the other side of my face. Today its here in all its glory. NO, I know its this foundation breaking my skin out. Wont be putting it on another time to test the theory, going in the trash! Spend a few more dollars and buy a product with some skin beneficial ingredients!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I was almost scared off from trying this foundation out because of all the reviews that were freaking out about the awful "paint smell" and how strong it was etc...but I'm so glad I didn't pass this up! (Plus it is a steal at only $4 so not much of a loss if it didn't work out) I also read somewhere that supposedly this is a similar dupe for the fan fav DoubleWear from Estee Lauder, which I haven't personally tried so I can't compare but that did intrigue me. I think this is a great foundation, especially for being such an inexpensive brand, and it's cruelty free too. It really just melts into your skin and blends beautifully. I think it gives good/medium coverage, with a smooth satin finish. I do also use concealer for my dark under eye circles, but I think it covers and evens out skin tone well. I love blending it with my sponge but it also works well with my fingers. ( I haven't tried it with a brush yet) I do always use a primer first, since I have crater sized pores. My only complaint is that every now and then it sticks to some dry patches on my face, and it also seems to mix with my oily face at the end of the day and I get a bit too shiney! Maybe I need to try a matte setting spray with it. As for that strong smell all those reviews mention, I barely notice any smell at all! Definitely not a reason to pass on this foundation. Overall I will probably search for my perfect foundation once I have some extra money for it, but for now I am pretty happy with this one!
Liesl G.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This is pretty much my every-day go to foundation.  It's very affordable at about $6.29 (I get mine at CVS and there normally is another deal as well).  It gives you a nice medium coverage with a matte finish.  I did accidentally buy the wrong shade the first time but luckily since this is so affordable I didn't feel bad about trying again and I found "Rose Ivory" which worked well for me and my cool undertones.  I am not a big fan of the smell of the foundation but once it's on my face I really can't smell it anymore.   I personally don't have issues with break-outs or drying out my skin with this product.  I prefer to use a beauty blender over a brush,  I feel with the beauty blender it blends into my skin better where as the brush starts to make it look a little painted on.
My biggest complaint is that it tends to cake up in my smile lines if I'm not careful.  What I have been doing to try to prevent the caking in smile lines is instead of putting it directly onto my face then blending out, I now put the make up on my palm (I'm sure you could use a tray as well) then dip my beauty blender in and then blending it onto my face.  It goes on fairly light that way but then I can build it up where I need more coverage.  After putting on concealer I then quickly set my foundation and concealer.

If I was looking for a full coverage foundation that looks flawless in every way I would give it three stars. But in the idea of and affordable everyday foundation I give this product five stars.

Emily B.
Allston, MA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I have been searching for a perfect foundation for my skin all my life. I was curious about this foundation because of its hype and the low low price. So let’s start with the pros:

PROS:
-medium/good coverage
-very inexpensive
-spatula applicator (easy to use)

I have acne and skin with a pink undertone that I am always trying to correct and cover. The coverage isn’t bad and you can use a relatively small amount of product on skin. The price is amazing, definitely the most inexpensive foundation I have ever tried. The spatula applicator makes it easy to use a blender to put this foundation on and doesn’t waste a lot of product.

CONS:
-weird smell
-doesn’t dry/absorb quickly
-does break down after a day

However, this foundation does have a bit of a paint smell, it’s not noticeable when it is dry but when first putting it on you definitely have to get used to it. This foundation takes a while to sink into the skin and dry. So putting powder over or contouring needs to be done after a period of waiting. Lastly the foundation does break down mostly around the nose and mouth after a day and gives almost a peeling skin look.

OVERALL:
This foundation is ok. The price is great so if you are on a budget it’s perfect, however I’m not sure if I would buy it again. I am going to try and remedy the negatives with a face primer to see if it’ll help the breakdown.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation is the newest foundation in my collection. I'm a bit late to the cult following behind this product, but the rave reviews and a possible cheap alternative to my beloved Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation drove me to finally finding out to myself if the hype was behind this product was really true.

I have combination skin, which I find is typically the most versatile when testing out new foundations. I chose the shade "Porcelain" which is for fair skin tones with warm undertones. Immediately you can tell that it's yellow-based, but not a muddy yellow, so I liked that.

I was absolutely stunned by the coverage of this foundation! This is a full coverage foundation that feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. It sets to a beautiful, soft and demi-matte finish, unlike the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation, which is more dewy. This foundation doesn't break apart on my face at all and lasts me 8 hours plus on my face before I have to touch up with a bit of powder on my t-zone. I'm very impressed, for five dollars, this is a must have and I will continue to repurchase this!

This foundation is definitely made for combination to oily skin types. You can only tell you're wearing it as you're applying it because it does have a strong, unpleasant chemical-like scent, but that smell doesn't linger, so it's not a deal breaker. There's no way I'm backing away from this!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Porcelain more...
I’ve read such good things about this foundation so I was so excited to finally pick it up. It was roughly $4-5 (I don’t remember exactly) and you get 1.0 Fl Oz, so it is very very affordable.

It took me a minute to figure out how to get the lid off. I was expecting a cap leading to a pump, but it turned out to be a twist lid that has a spatula attached. I really really liked the spatula and how it applied. I’m not a huge fan of pumps, so I loved being able to just smear it directly on my face. This is where my list of good things end.

Once I applied it on my face, I instantly smelt wet paint. I sniffed the foundation, and the smell was coming from it. It literally smells like a freshly opened can of paint.

I then started blending it out, and it showed every single pore on my face. I tried every brush/sponge I have to try and get it blended out, but I never could. I finally just washed it off and put on a new foundation. This one felt so gross on my skin. Very thick, heavy, and goopy.

Once I come out of my winter skin and get my more hydrated summer skin, I’m hoping to try this again to see if it works better. As of now, I would never ever try this again. 1 Star is overrated to me.
UPDATE 4/6/18: Now that my skin is coming out of it's winder dehydration, I have been reaching for this and have been determined to make it work. I finally figured out how to apply it best, and I really really like the foundation now. I've figured out you have to put it on dot at a time, and blend it in after each dot is applied. I usually plop a bunch of foundation on my skin and then blend my whole face, so that is what I had to change to get this foundation to work. It has a beautiful coverage and pairs beautifully with the Wet N Wild Dewy primer. I recommend trying this product.
Courtney W.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I wanted to love this. After I put it on, contoured/highlighted my face, & did my eye makeup I LOVED it! I thought it made my skin so smooth and even. I combined Soft Ivory with Porcelain only on my highlight areas with a damp beauty blender. I then set it with Tarte’s Amazonian Clay powder foundation. With that said, this foundation didn’t last on my face. It didn’t just break down, it looked absolutely awful after a few hours. My forehead, around my nose, and my chin looked splotchier than they ever have. I needed to run into the mall yesterday after work & I was actually embarrassed to go out in public. It looked THAT bad. I also noticed that I had 3 new bumps on my face after washing it off. Not pimple per se, more of an allergic reaction or zits that hadn’t fully formed yet. I removed it using a Lush routine of 9 to 5, Just to Clarify mask, Eau Roma Water, Greased Lightening, & my secret weapon - Full of Grace. Luckily whatever was happening with the two zits on my chin is over. I do have a small mark between my eyes from the third new pimple. Overall it’s cheap, but it’s still not worth it.
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I actually really enjoy this foundation especially for the price! I really like the finish but it can look a little heavy on my dry skin so I use the MAC fix+ as a setting spray and that helps it look a little more natural and dewy. I’m surprised that I like the spatula applicator because I normally prefer a pump but the spatula works well. Probably not the most hygienic option but I don’t mind it! It is about a medium coverage but definitely buildable to full coverage. I have a lot of redness and freckles and it covers them well. Best drugstore foundation I’ve used! My only complaint is that it doesn’t have very good staying power so I wouldn’t wear this on your double shift or for a long day!
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Soft Beige more...
The Wet N Wild photo focus foundation is my absolute favorite foundation, including high end foundations! I get the most compliments when wearing this. I had a hair appointment the other day and my hair girl told me my foundation looked amazing and wanted to know what it was, and it was this! I would say it's a medium to full coverage foundation. There is a decent shade range to choose from as well. I find that it lasts me all through my work day (about 8am to 6pm) without having to touch up. My skin is combination and I don't find that my oils break through this foundation. I love the applicator because it's got a spatula that you can just spread on your face. The one and only downside that I have for this product is that it does smell like paint (yuck!) so if you're sensitive to smells you might not like it. Other than that, if you can find your shade I would definitely give it a try!
Rachael S.
Carson City
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I have gone through 4 bottles already. This is a great every day foundation. It covers enough and goes on smoothly. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation. Great color selection I've never had an issue with it looking cakey or bad in natural lighting. I like the spatula it's easy to scoop some out and apply to your face or to a brush like I do. I have a very hard time with my dry skin finding foundations with coverage and that do not give me dry patches! This is a great staple that I think everyone should have on hand. You cannot beat the price and what it does! I've recommended this to many and will continue to do so. It's an a plus foundation in my book!😍
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Does anyone else get back textures with this foundation? Ive tried it with a brush the artist brush and real techniques sponge and i dont think it looks at pretty as everyone brags about.
mili r.
Where can I find this product ?