BY WET N WILD #8 in Eye Primer

Looking for the perfect primer that preps and brightens eyelids to lockdown eyeshadow color all day? This primer features smooth, effortless application that dries to a clear finish and keeps eye makeup in place.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

• Is this a good primer for oily eyelids? Been avoiding eyeshadow s...2 Answers
  • Does this crease? Does it work for oily lids?5 Answers
  • Does the primer blend smoothly with eyeshadow ?1 Answers
Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Eyeshadow Primer
  • "This primer is amazing. My eyeshadow creases no matter what primer I use. They even creased when I used urban decays primer potion but my eye shadow lasted all day from 6:30 am to 9 pm! I also have semi oily lids but I would recommend this primer to everyone! I can't get enough of it !!" in 124 reviews
Shasha S.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This eyeshadow primer started out well for me, but is hard to work with. I have oily hooded eyes, so I am always looking for a product that will keep my eyeshadow on all day. I used this several times, and it kept my eyelids matte all day. However, I got it on the top inside corner of my eye a couple times, and it caused my skin to fold on itself because it was so stiff that it held the skin down were it naturally creases when my eyes are open vs. when they are closed. It looked like I had sagging eyelids despite being only in my twenties with never any skin wrinkle problem around my eyes. Word of caution: Be very careful where you place and rub this in. Also, use it sparingly as too much will make it appear white on the skin.
Manee Z.
I have tried all the trending eyelid primers out there, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Lorac, everything... and this one is my favorite. I believe this one replaced the Fergie one. I feel like this one is a little bit more matte but they could be the same exact product with different packaging. I've been using the Fergie one forever, and I've been using this one since it came out. I can't even count how many times I've repurchased this. One bottle last me about 9 months, but around the 8th or 9th month, the product becomes too dry to blend. My eyelids are so oily, that the oil will transfer to my eyes and burn them. Whenever I use this primer, my eyeshadow doesn't budge, ever. I have used a cream eyeshadow over this for 12+ hour days and it still looks perfect when I'm ready to remove it. I should mention my eyes are hooded, so when I open them, product transfers up my eyelid if I wasn't wearing this primer. I even use this on days when I don't wear eyeshadow to control my oil. I have used this on my nose a few times without the same luck though. I have to blend this out fast because it dries up and becomes impossible to blend. Because of this, I don't really recommend it for dry, flaky eyelids. I have searched high and low for a good eyeshadow primer, and this one is my holy grail. It's great that it's so affordable, but if it were $30 I would still purchase it because I love the formula.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
If you have oily eyelids BUY THIS. This mattifies the eyelids, and stays matte all day. My eyeshadow doesn't crease at all. Even if I don't wear eyeshadow some days, I still wear this because I feel put together. I always blend with my fingers and set this with a powder or cream-colored eyeshadow. You need just the smallest drop so a little goes a long way. I've purchased this twice and a tube lasts me 6 months. I only didn't rate this with five stars because I wish WnW would release different shades -- as of now it's completely transparent (on my skin tone at least) when blended out, but I wish there tinted shades that would cancel out the discoloration and veins on my eyelids. Highly recommend.
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
I have very oily eyelids. I have switched around the products that I use on or around my eyes, however it was pretty much inevitable. Most eyeshadow primers would still crease on me after a few hours. Eyeliners would smudge within and hour, and not even concealer and powder worked. I must’ve tried ten different eye primers until I read about this one. This is the only eye primer that does the job and keeps my eyeshadows on all day. It is translucent and I have noticed that on deeper skin it leaves a slight cast, however it is not severe at all. It applies smoothly and does not affect the performance of the shadows, however I found that very shimmery or satin shadows get toned down just a bit, but nothing some setting spray on my brush can’t fix. I basically gave up on eyeshadow until I came across this. Plus, it is no inexpensive. I have always had the most trouble with Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows because they are so soft and creamy that they would break down so quickly. This fixed that! The only products it doesn’t hold up against are very creamy eyeliners, like the Milani Liquid pencil (I forget the name) or the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners. Again, I think they’re too soft and emollient. This id my tried and true eye primer and probably the only one I’ll ever use! A must for oily eyelids!!
Dario R.
This eyeshadow primer is really good I have only used 2 eyeshadow primers and this one beat the other hands down. It really makes eyeshadows more pigmented, long lasting, and crease less. Another really good thing is that you don't need a lot you don't need a lot for each eye. You only need a small ball of product on your Evelin and then blend it out evenly from lash lime to brown one and set it with a light eyeshadow or one of your skin color with a fluffy blending brush. Setting the eyeshadow primer makes it last longer and it helps a lot with the blending in the crease. That's a cut crease I did and I had used the eyeshadow primer and my eye makeup looked great all day even when I got ready eyed it still kept the eyeshadow and eyeliner on my eyes.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really enjoy using this as an affordable alternative to my Urban Decay primer potion. This eyeshadow primer does a really great job of evening out my skin tone on my lid, and prevents my eyeshadow from creasing or budging all day. This eyeshadow primer really does what it's meant to do and I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow primer to anyone who wants something more affordable but that works. Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Eyeshadow Primer
Megan B.
I wanted to like this product, but after multiple attempts it's a fail for me. I tend to have one extra oily lid so primers can be tricky for me. I like to apply this with a sponge, but it basically left my sponges hard & deteriorated after each use. As far as keeping my eyeshadow in place, it works sometimes. For some reason it works best with my shadows from The Balm, but then it doesn't work at all with my Kat Von D shadows. It's worth a try, especially at the great price, but I would not repurchase.
Emily C.
I think this primer is okay, it gets the job done although I think it's very drying. My eyelids are always super dry after applying and my eyeshadow never comes out right.  Sometimes I just use it on my eyelash band and and it helps keep my lashes on all day, so I definitely love it for that! Not so much for priming my kids for shadow. If you're in need of a quick primer that's inexpensive, this will do the job. I probably wouldn't but it again.
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
I never really was one to use eye shadow primer and so i decided to give this one a try.  The cost is roughly about 5-6$ which is not bad for the quality of the product.  I used it to prime my eyelid before doing a dramatic halo eye night look and let me say it made the color pop so good, hands down its a very good primer at least in my opinion.  I would definitely recommend to try this product out if you are low on cash and want a good cheap primer
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
Would the primer be a good dupe to Smashbox or Urban Decay's primers?
Ruth R.
Does it make your eye shadow last & not crease?
Ines G.
Does this crease? Does it work for oily lids?
Kinsley R.
Is this a good eyeshadow primer for starters? What are the pros & cons?
Deanna M.
I picked this up and used it the other day, I find it makes my eyeshadow a little patchy? Anyone else have that problem? I make sure to set it so I'm not sure why it's doing it.