Marisa L.
Olivet, MI

I have never used a finishing spray, is this a good one to start off with? What does it do, I don't wear too much makeup but I want it to look as fresh all day as when I first do my makeup...will this help?

Angel P.
Angel P.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This is not a great product. It sprays heavily and makes it too easy to overapply if you're new to setting spray.
Eden P.
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I’d recommend Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray for a first time user, not too expensive, the products lasts a while and works!!