BY WET N WILD

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect!

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

• I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug s...29 Answers
  • Does this product really work?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a setting spray! Embarrassing as ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i think this is a pretty good product for its price. it has a more matte to natural finish but it isn’t very long lasting. i have oily skin and it helped a little to control oil. i wouldn’t recommend to others." in 436 reviews
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s a great product for a great price. It has a natural finish and doesn’t give flash back when taking pictures. It has a fine mist when spraying which makes it easy for an even application. It doesn’t leave little dots on your foundation either. It doesn’t irritate my eyes like some setting sprays either. I like to spray onto my face after applying my makeup as the final step in my routine. I also use it to spray on my brush to make shimmer eyeshadows pop even more. I have repurchased this a few times over the last few months. It’s such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try an inexpensive setting spray from the drugstore. Wet N Wild has definitely stepped up their game lately. You want be disappointed in this product at all. wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
I think this is a great offering from the drugstore. I've been on a kick with trying to find more drugstore options rather than just going to pick up my usual products from Sephora, and I really like this setting spray. It gets the job done with setting my makeup, it's a nice fine mist, and I don't have any issues with scent. Where it falls short is in amount of product. I do a very liberal spray of setting spray, and if you're like me in that regard, you're going to go through this product very quickly. The $5 pricepoint is hard to beat until you realize how often you'll be spending $5 if you like this product. With other options available at the drugstore, I think I'll pass on this product for now, though in terms of the product itself it does get the job done.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoy this setting spray and even better, it was only $5 at CVS. I love wet and wild products because they are affordable, yet still really high quality. This setting spray really refreshes your face, adds moisture to your face, and keeps your makeup in place for quite a few hours. It does a great job in just sealing your makeup and keeping your face looking fresh and dewy.
The only thing I did not enjoy about this setting spray is the smell and the way it sprays out of the bottle. The smell is just not pleasant to me at all, but luckily it is not too fragrant or overwhelming. I also did not enjoy how it sprays out of the bottle because it is difficult to get out a lot of the product when you spray.
Bethany W.
I really like this setting spray! So for the people saying they have oily skin and tried to use this, they made the matte one for oily skin, and this one for more dry skin. Anyway, this product is super affordable at only $5, and if you get it at CVS which has sales all the time, it could be even cheaper. The smell isn’t the greatest, but I don’t really care about that because I hold my breath when I spray setting spray anyway. The most is fine, but it does come out quickly. If I feel like there’s too much in one spot, I just take a sponge and gently press it into my makeup. Overall I think it does a good job at prolonging the wear of makeup and keeping it in place.
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
This spray was OK. The bottle is very small which for the price I guess it is OK but I do not like to smell the spray didn’t do very good job of “melting” My make up together. I would rather spend more money on a good spray then less money on one that sucks. If you cannot get one that is super pricey or one that you can’t get access to or any other reason and you want to try go ahead it might work for you it might not nobody ever knows how something works for them unless they try it. If I had a do or die emergency and I needed a setting spray I would get this but I do would not repurchase over and over again
Leonela C.
My thoughts..
I purchased this spray a few months ago after reading some rave reviews about it and the affordable price tag just made me want to try it more. The spray has a slight, almost alcohol like smell that wears off in about 10 minutes. The sprayer/mister on this is not my favourite as it sprays out a lot of product, very aggressively and quickly. Below, you can see my sad attempts at trying to capture the spray but sadly, it was too fast, even for my camera! And Speaking of the product itself, Wet n Wild claims that it will extend the wear of your makeup, hydrate your skin and is suitable for all skin types. I have oily to sometimes normal skin and sadly this spray did nothing but make my face greasy. After I did my makeup, I tried using the spray and I noticed that it actually causes my makeup to move around more, especially the contour and we all hate a muddy contour!!
Melanie G.
Denver
I have this in "natural finish." Let me just say I don't have a lot of experience with setting sprays so I can't really compare this to others. I got it because it was cheap and I liked the idea of not getting powder all over everything.

PROS: Does what it says on the can. My face feels clean and not greasy for several hours, and I don't mine reapplying at lunch. It's also really good for spritzing on a brush covered with eye shadow to increase the intensity of the color.

CONS: If you have oily or combination skin, you'll still need to use a setting powder.

OVERALL: Probably a good alternative to setting powder for dry to normal skin, helps add another layer of protection if you tend towards oil, but won't do the job on it's own.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
I enjoy this setting spray quite a bit. The sprayer on the bottle results in a pretty fine mist with only the occasional smattering of bigger drops. It really helps meld all of the powders on my face and helps my makeup look more like natural skin. The price on this product is very affordable, especially when you watch for sales at your store of choice. This doesn’t have the best smell, but it doesn’t smell like a bunch of artificial scent either. All in all a good setting spray that I have and will continue to repurchase.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Where is the product???? Now I bought this setting spray a couple of times and each time the bottle was about a little more than half full. I think that’s a complete rip off because if I’m purchasing a product I expect to get the exact amount of ounces not including the bottle. But the setting spray is good it just has a alcohol smell to it that I don’t like. I don’t recommend itwet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray
Tabitha R.
This is a great product for a great price!

I used this setting spray for a week to see if I liked it and guess what, I did! It worked well with my makeup and skin type. In combo to oily.

My makeup stayed nice all day but I did refresh it after work before going on into the evening events. The bottle is small enough that I was able to keep it in my purse with me.

So, not only am I getting a good setting spray that works for my needs but I am also not having to break the bank to buy it. Super bonus!

I highly recommend this.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store setting spray and was wondering for the people who have tried it, what are you thoughts? I'm stuck between this one and e.l.f. Brand and I'm not sure which one I should try
Nashaly A.
Does it work good ?......
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Where do you buy them?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this really a great product I'm a beginner!
Ruth R.
Ho do y'all feel about this product? I have it but I'm not sure if it's actually doing its job. Or does it depend what kind of skin type you have for it to work?