BY WET N WILD #7 in Setting Spray

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect!

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

• I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug s...29 Answers
  • Does this product really work?4 Answers
  • Does this product make your makeup set all day or do you ...5 Answers
wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray
  • "i think this is a pretty good product for its price. it has a more matte to natural finish but it isn’t very long lasting. i have oily skin and it helped a little to control oil. i wouldn’t recommend to others." in 436 reviews
Melanie G.
Denver
I have this in "natural finish." Let me just say I don't have a lot of experience with setting sprays so I can't really compare this to others. I got it because it was cheap and I liked the idea of not getting powder all over everything.

PROS: Does what it says on the can. My face feels clean and not greasy for several hours, and I don't mine reapplying at lunch. It's also really good for spritzing on a brush covered with eye shadow to increase the intensity of the color.

CONS: If you have oily or combination skin, you'll still need to use a setting powder.

OVERALL: Probably a good alternative to setting powder for dry to normal skin, helps add another layer of protection if you tend towards oil, but won't do the job on it's own.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s a great product for a great price. It has a natural finish and doesn’t give flash back when taking pictures. It has a fine mist when spraying which makes it easy for an even application. It doesn’t leave little dots on your foundation either. It doesn’t irritate my eyes like some setting sprays either. I like to spray onto my face after applying my makeup as the final step in my routine. I also use it to spray on my brush to make shimmer eyeshadows pop even more. I have repurchased this a few times over the last few months. It’s such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try an inexpensive setting spray from the drugstore. Wet N Wild has definitely stepped up their game lately. You want be disappointed in this product at all. wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Good stuff smells so good. I wish that went wild would come out with a larger version for $10 instead of $4 because I used it so quickly. This stuff works it's affordable it made my makeup last it smelled amazing the sprayer was nothing special but it's sprayed it misted my whole face and it's at the drugstore. You don't need to order it online and wait for it to be delivered you can go to your local Walmart wherever Wet n Wild is sold and pick this up it works only downfall it's small and you will go through it in a month or if you're like me and you probably use too much setting spray you will go through it in 2 weeks. I do enjoy the setting spray very much every purchased it many times and I am kind of surprised that there are not more reviews on this product it's good affordable try it
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I really enjoy this setting spray and even better, it was only $5 at CVS. I love wet and wild products because they are affordable, yet still really high quality. This setting spray really refreshes your face, adds moisture to your face, and keeps your makeup in place for quite a few hours. It does a great job in just sealing your makeup and keeping your face looking fresh and dewy.
The only thing I did not enjoy about this setting spray is the smell and the way it sprays out of the bottle. The smell is just not pleasant to me at all, but luckily it is not too fragrant or overwhelming. I also did not enjoy how it sprays out of the bottle because it is difficult to get out a lot of the product when you spray.
A.J. B.
Alvin
when i ran out of my milani make it last setting spray, i went to walmart to pick it up again. it was out of stock, so i decided to pick this up in its place. for the price, it works pretty well! it isn’t the most long lasting, but it does extend the wear time of my makeup by an hour or two. it does have a nice smell similar to the milani setting spray. this product does run out fairly quickly though, i ran out in about 2 weeks, which is a major downside. it would work for dry or normal skin because it isn’t very mattifying, however they do make a matte version of it. i don’t think i’d repurchase because of how quickly it runs out, only if other sprays were out of stock and i needed one.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This could be 4 stars but the size of this product is a real problem for me. And I know it’s only $5 but honestly it’s like travel size. wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray has a good spritz, the scent is minimal which I love and I love the way it makes my makeup melt in. It’s not drying which is a big deal for me because I have dry skin. The bottle didn’t even last me a month though. There are such limited options in my local drugstore so I’m probably going to repurchase even though I am so disappointed in the size of packaging. I hope they rethink that size even if it increases the price point
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
I LOVE this product! I work in a restaurant and it can get pretty hot depending on if I have to work the patio. With the summer weather I really needed a finishing spray that would last all day and I happened to be at Meijer looking for a spray. I was on a really tight budget and needed something from a brand that is well known but affordable. I picked this finishing spray because it was under $5 and I really liked how small it is. I can carry it in my travel bag or keep it on my vanity. I love that the finish is matte so I don't look too shiny after highlighting, plus I prefer a more matte and natural look. Basically I'm saying this is a great product and the price is even better!
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
This spray was OK. The bottle is very small which for the price I guess it is OK but I do not like to smell the spray didn’t do very good job of “melting” My make up together. I would rather spend more money on a good spray then less money on one that sucks. If you cannot get one that is super pricey or one that you can’t get access to or any other reason and you want to try go ahead it might work for you it might not nobody ever knows how something works for them unless they try it. If I had a do or die emergency and I needed a setting spray I would get this but I do would not repurchase over and over again
millie m.
United States
it's a nice product for the price point. the only drawback is the smell. it does have an alcohol scent but that fades rather quickly. so it was nebee a problem for me. this works best for me in the hotter months as the alcohol can increase my dryness in the colder weather. I mostly use this if I'm going to be out and about in the heat or for spraying my brushes when using foiled shadows and such! for the price point I think it performs well and if looking for an affordable drugstore option I think this is a great choice !!
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
I enjoy this setting spray quite a bit. The sprayer on the bottle results in a pretty fine mist with only the occasional smattering of bigger drops. It really helps meld all of the powders on my face and helps my makeup look more like natural skin. The price on this product is very affordable, especially when you watch for sales at your store of choice. This doesn’t have the best smell, but it doesn’t smell like a bunch of artificial scent either. All in all a good setting spray that I have and will continue to repurchase.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
I've been looking around now for a inexpensive and drug store setting spray and was wondering for the people who have tried it, what are you thoughts? I'm stuck between this one and e.l.f. Brand and I'm not sure which one I should try
Nashaly A.
Does it work good ?......
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this really a great product I'm a beginner!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Where do you buy them?
Ruth R.
Ho do y'all feel about this product? I have it but I'm not sure if it's actually doing its job. Or does it depend what kind of skin type you have for it to work?