BY WET N WILD

This light-weight formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading or creasing, while also reducing shine, for when days turn into nights and nights turn into mornings. Our ultra-hydrating spray elevates any makeup look to next-level gorgeous by providing a stunning matte finish.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol, PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Poloxamer 407, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.

Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
I am absolutely in love with this setting spray! It is super affordable and easy to find in stores as well as it shows results. It holds up your make up really great and it is so much product in one small bottle that does have results that show in holding up your make up for some many hours.
Alexandra D.
This product is amazing. To give you a little insight into just how amazing it is, I wore a full face of makeup to a concert and I was sweating for 8 hours and my makeup was still on “fleek”. I love how affordable it is and I love the pump, I am very heavy handed with the setting sprays so I loved when I used it for the first time and it wasn’t some sad mist you had to spray 20 times, instead it’s a heavy spray that gets a larger area of skin. I highly recommend trying this product!

Only complaint is it is not super matte but it’s still amazing and leaves your makeup how you applied it. For example it won’t make it dewy if you didn’t do a dewy look.
Su T.
I used this product for up to 3 weeks. Im not sure if it left a " matte finish ", but it did leave a pretty glowing finish. I like to drench my face when it comes to finishing sprays and within about 4 hours my foundation did get oily. Ill pat my face down with some toliet paper, and spray some more through out the day. I notice my makeup did not move around too much which is awesome. It did smell a little like sunscreen, and stinged my eyes for a few seconds. The real big issue I had with it, was the nozzle itself. The first 30 sprays come out beautiful but when it started to get empty the nozzle would get stuck and spray unevenly. I flinch sometimes knowing the product might spray out weird or heavily. The measurements on the bottle cap.. Im confused about that , and doesnt say any information about it but an arrow pointing up saying, " all day wear ". Overall I enjoyed the finishing spray, I used almost all of it. If your on a budget, thats the way to go. I even got the primer with it for free at my local Walgreens. Would I buy it again? Probably after they fix the nozzle.
Vickie D.
A great and affordable setting spray. Helps keep my make up in place all day long. The only complaint is the spray bottle itself. It doesn't spray as well towards the bottom of the bottle. wet n wild Photo Focus Matte Finish Setting Spray
Nicole M.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Target
Overall great product. However was not very long wearing and had to spray a good amount to fully set face. I wish they offered a bigger size because you could easily run out of this within a month if you use makeup on the daily.
Catherine B.
COLUMBIA, TN
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I was afraid to try this. I've wasted so much money on sprays that don't do anything for me but wet n wild Photo Focus Matte Finish is the bombdiggity😜. Who would have thought, I spent less than 5 bucks for it and it works great for me.
Melina B.
Marion, IN
Makes my face feel matte and keeps my oils from peeking through. I would say that it keeps my makeup on. The only problem I have with it is that sometimes it can make my face feel a little dry, especially in the winter time.
Meli F.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
Pretty decent for a 5 dollar purchase from DG. I try lots of things out and this was one of my favorite budget finds. Would definitely recommend if you have any oily places and doesn't really dry the already dry ones.
Alyssia S.
houston
I don’t have much to compare this to considering it’s the only one I’ve tried. But I’ve noticed I can look matte or dewy with it. It leans more toward the dewy-er side though. I would say it’s a good bye.
Jhericca J.
Fort Worth, TX
I thought nothing in this world would top my Milani setting spray, but Wet n Wild made a liar out of me! This setting spray works really well, it feels really nice, and it smells great. Best of all, it's the most affordable setting spray I've ever used with such great results. My makeup lasted from about 7:30 am to 10 pm, which was much longer than I expected from such an affordable product.

I really love the mister on this bottle, and the formula. It's wonderful all the way around.
Morgan M.
Warren
Is this comparable to the urban decay all nighter setting spray????
Tyleen S.
Clarkston, GA
Does it work? I need to reduce the amount of make up transfers to my shirts when I am at work
I love everything wet & wild but my fave is very particular when it comes to facial sprays . How well does this hold up to its matte claims
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Looking for a good setting spray with oil control, does this product work and is it worth the price ?
Tai G.
Tracy
Does this product stay on for anyone longer than an hour?