BY WET N WILD #46 in Face Primer

Remember when you were a kid, watching fairy tales, wishing you had a magic potion to transform yourself instantly into a glamorous princess? Well, we’re here to make your dreams come true! This miraculous primer can be used all over your face to minimize the appearance of pores, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, prevent your foundation from caking, and brighten your complexion for ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day. Magic! How does it do this? Because we basically put diamonds in a bottle! No, really, we did. The key ingredient in this miracle primer is white sapphire, formulated into a smooth, silky cream that glides on effortlessly, leaving behind a crystal complexion. Just think of us as your fairy godmother!

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Alumina, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid

• What's everyone's favorite drugstore makeup primer? Mine ...5 Answers
  • Tag your fav drugstore primer for oily skin Mine is wet ...2 Answers
  • Tag your fav drugstore primer for oily skin Mine is wet ...1 Answers
wet n wild Photo Focus Matte Face Primer
  • "it's ok... i would use it if my other primers run out but i wouldn't use on a daily basis. easy to blend and kind of helps hide pores. more of a matte finish then natural and i would only recommend to beginners " in 133 reviews
  • "after running out of my maybelline baby skin primer, i decided to give this one a try for the price. and i'm honestly not disappointed. i have dry skin with an oily t-zone and this primer felt hydrating. it is white and looks like a moisturizer and doesn't have a fragrance unless you really sniff it, it smells a little like glue. but it feels a little matte when dried down and has a nice 'sticky' feeling that your foundation will adhere to. it didn't do much for pores or mattifying but it did a pretty good job maintaining my foundation from breaking down in california 100 degree weather, so while it didn't keep me matte, it kept my oils from breaking down the foundation. i did however had to blot throughout the day but it probably just the ridiculous heat , i think it's a good drugstore option and you get a good amount of product" in 38 reviews
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I ran out of my name face primer and while I was waiting for my other primer to be delivered to my house I went out and I purchase this. My main issue with this is that It didn't do anything. It's not a bad price I really wish it had worked the photo Focus line in general has been a hit for me the foundation the concealer I figured out yeah this'll work great just like all the other photofocus wet and wild products that I enjoy so much. Well when I used it and keep in mind I have dryer skin and my nose tends to get a little bit oily right in my T-Zone I can get oily in the summer time and I do not feel that this can't be mapped the primer that I use on the regular basis that keeps me matte & poreless I do not feel as those investing in this is wise if you really do need to stay matte oily skin this is not going to work in my opinion. Maybe it's just me and what they have in this particular primer just does not work with my skin it's not a large investment so it's not like you're going to break the bank trying out this drugstore primer. I just do not feel like it did what it was supposed to do I felt like I just slap some stuff on my face and I was still just putting my Foundation directly onto my skin I got boiling I could see my pores I just don't see the point in going through the step of putting on a primer when it doesn't do it's job.
Cassandra S.
Platteville , WI
I love this primer!  This is an excellent base for my foundation.  I love pairing this primer with a dewy foundation.  It gives my skin a natural look and helps my foundation wear beautifully throughout the day!  This makes my skin feel super smooth and helps fill in my fine lines.  I notice when I use this primer that my foundation doesn't fill in my fine lines throughout the day.  I believe that Wet 'n' Wild recently changed their packaging.  They came out with a dewy primer and a matte primer.  I believe this is now the matte version.  They both work the same for me.  I would definitely recommend this primer to anyone!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Let me start by saying that different skin types need different kinds of primers. I was really amazed at how well this $4 primer performed! I could personally use something more moisturizing, but if you don't need that, then you have to try this one! If you have oily skin, this may be the best primer you'll find! It seriously LOCKED my foundation and concealer in place and kept it locked in until I washed it off. I took away one star because it was almost too much for me. It grabbed everything in place so quickly that I sometimes had trouble blending. So I would take a water based moisturizer and mix with it (about a 50/50 ratio), and it worked beautifully! I very highly recommend this!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
I bought this primer at walmart for just under $5 which isn't bad. The packaging is basic, white and black. Doesn't stand out too much from the rest. At first the primer comes out like a lotion but when rubbed into the skin it turns clear. Initally i applied it to only half my face, I saw a slight decrease in my pores appearence. As the day went on, I began to notice no difference between either side. The pores reappeared and were the same as the no-primer side. I wasn't impressed by this primer even though I LOVE wet n wild makeup. I returned this product for my money back.
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
At first I was skeptical for this primer since I was using laura mercier primer which isn't so expensive at sephora but at the time I purchased this primer I wasn't down to spend so much on a primer.  So I picked this bad boy up at about 5$ and I was amazed.  For the price its so good, it felt really smooth on my face and i noticed my pores did appear smaller and I love that it helps my foundation stay on the entire day.  I definitely recommend to buy this product if you are low on cash and in need of a primer
Maggie M.
Summerfield, FL
This review is for the Photo Focus primer. Same looking packaging. This goes on smoothly (lotion like) and mattifies shortly after application.

It doesn't help in the long run, though. It doesn't fill pores, it doesn't really extend or improve makeup wear time for me.

I find a good setting spray works better.

I have a couple of uses left in my tube and the best use I found for this was using it as a mixer for full coverage foundations.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is my IT item! I wear this basically everyday! On those days you don’t have time for full on makeup I throw this on and some mascara and call it a day. Makes the lines and imperfections blurred and not harsh! Everyone should wear this product; it’s a great value, product and effective!
Bella M.
This primer works prettay well guys. It is very smooth and soothing when you apply it. I used this primer to apply facepaint to lil kids when we would have a school event. The primer is not pricey at all it does a great job at holding and maintaining makeup. I went ahead and tried it for myself and it does a good job. And if you are barely starting on how to do makeup this would be a definite purchase.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Wet n wild photo focus face primer is definitely a value at only $4.99 and being able to find it at Walmart, Target, and drug stores makes it affordable and accessable. It hydrates the face, moisturizes and preps for amazing canvas. wet n wild Photo Focus Matte Face Primer
Kelsey B.
I have been using the Benefit porefessional primer for a while now and that primer only. I decided to give this primer a shot after hearing so many positive things about it and I absolutely love it. It’s only $4 which is such an amazing deal. It leaves a very nice matte finish and helps my makeup apply more smoothly. I highly suggest this primer especially for the affordable price.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
I hear so many good things about this, did it work for anyone? ☺️
Giselle P.
I've heard so much rave about this primer. But is it really any good?
Sofia T.
Is this good for combo to oily skin?
Jami S.
I'm looking for a good face primer that isn't too expensive, how is this primer? Anyone tried it?
Kristen B.
I'd this worth trying? I liked the foundation but I don't know about this. What's your thoughts and opinions on this primer?