wet n wild Photo Focus Lash Primer
This lash-building primer instantly creates a perfect base for your favorite mascara—perfect for building your gorgeous lashes. A special blend of waxes adds volume and length to your lashes, while conditioning and nourishing ingredients of Vitamins A & E and D-Panthenol to help strengthen.
Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Synthetic Wax, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Steareth-21, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simethicone, Disodium EDTA, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.see more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
wet n wild Photo Focus Lash Primer
- "Absolutely love this! I have really short and fine lashes, this gave my lashes the volume and length that I want." in 12 reviews
- "I've been waiting FOREVER for a good drug store lash primer and this is it. Really noticed a lengthening effect with this. My lashes look super long and full. Although this is white it goes on / drys clear. Did not clump my mascara (urban decay perversion). At $5 it is pricey compared to other wet n wild products however, compared to other drugstore brands it's average price. Totally worth adding to your makeup collection. Just a note this is kept next to the primers and comes in a box so don't look for it mixed in with the mascaras. " in 7 reviews
- "First time using this & I am in love! I have thick & kind of long lashes but this adds more length & there is no need for false lashes! Definitely recommend trying this! Plus it doesn't ruin your fav mascara when you top it off." in 3 reviews
- "Best drugstore last primer. It makes my lashes look thicker and it takes far less time to build up a mascara when I apply this first. I have yet to have an incidence where I've seen any of the white primer poking through. This is great and I would recommend it to anyone, whether they're looking for drugstore OR high end. My lashes are able to hold a curl with this, so it doesn't noticeably weight my lashes down in any way." in 3 reviews
- "I don't know how I lived without this before. It helps my short & thin lashes so much. It plumps them up and helps lengthen whenever I apply my mascara. I also think it's helped them grow and kept them healthier! " in 3 reviews
If I'm being honest I bought this product completely on accident because the packaging for it is quite similar to the eye primer. Unfortunately by the time I realized my mistake I wasn't able to bring it back so I thought I'd give it a try. As you can tell by the rating I really did not like this product which makes me sad because I really enjoy when wild as a brand overall. Like a lot of mascara primers the formula is a stark white. Although this makes it easy for you to see that you've applied it it does make it a little bit of work to cover up with your actual mascaras and added step that I don't find necessary. I tried this out several different ways but at the end of the day I didn't find that it did anything for my lashes it didn't make them look any better it didn't make my mascara performed better or last longer and in fact I think it made them perform worse. I definitely would not recommend this product and would have to pass on it and have thrown mine out.
I've tested a lot of lash primers and just find that they don't really serve a purpose and are an extra unneeded step in a beauty routine. However, this lash primer is amazing! It is so cheap yet works so well! It really helps your mascara stay on longer and gives you some extra volume.
I love this last primer!! I just realized this product even existed! It makes my lashes so much longer and fuller and it also makes my mascara go on really smoothly. It keeps my mascara looking great all day and it is a very good price! I very much recommend this product!
I wasn’t sure if this would be my thing because I already had okay lashes so I was just using it to use it and I genuinely am so so glad I did use it because now I need it everyday. I actually have back ups to always have some in the house!!! People always compliment my lashes and ask if they are mine or extensions and people are shocked to find out it’s wet and wilds lash primer!!! I am obsessed of it!!! Give this a try!!! Your lashes will thank you.
I love my Wet N Wild lash primer. I personally have very light and thin lashes, so I HAVE to prime them or they just look invisible even with coats of mascara. I’ve tried a few higher end primers, but honestly, this one works beautifully and is usually around 1-3 dollars
I bought this specifically to use under TF Better than Sex mascara, because it flaked terribly on me. It didn't help with that at all, and it made my lashes clumpy and stick together. I've tried it with several mascaras and it looks awful every time. I threw it away today after trying it with another new mascara.
This primer extends my lashes well before I put on mascara, which I like for length. It’s also vegan & cruelty-free, which is always a plus! However, it’s a bit clumpy and can dry quickly, so I have to put on mascara ASAP after using the primer. It does the job though, so no other complaints there! It’s a good product if you’re on a budget.
I love this stuff ! It applies white but dries transparent. It coats the eye lashes very well and after applying mascara, makes the lashes elongate exquisitely! I love it! It also lasts for a very long time! I highly recommend it for a drugstore sold primer.
I also love this . I would tell anyone to try this . it's affordable I think it was 2.00 at Fred's. Easy to apply. Its also long lasting. It make your lashes long and full
Q & A
I've seen Tati use this product, and I'm interested in using fibers since falsies aren't for me... but does this flake? My eyes aren't super sensitive, so that's not a problem. I just don't want to deal with fibers in my eyes, ya feel? Thanks.
Is this prime meant to be used on the lashes alone or is it to enhance your mascara?
Does this primer use the fiber extension formula that leaves those tubes on your lashes?
Does this actually make a difference when applying mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos