BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I bought this product really hoping for the best because I'd heard of all the reviews of how great it was. I loved the feel and wear of it but it wasn't the best coverage. Then after using it the first time Saturday night I woke up Sunday morning with either a major breakout reaction or an allergic reaction. I was super upset and today even 3 days later my face is so bad and hurts so severely I can't even touch it :(
Sai P.
I love and adore this foundation. I can't believe it's sooo inexpensive but performs better than some of my very high-end and luxury brand foundations. It also has flawless coverage and beautiful shades for women of color with yellow undertones. It's fantastic and I'm going to continue purchasing it, and yes it's totally instagram ready face foundation!
elaine p.
Review for: Caramel more...
LOVED IT I was crazy to get one but wasn’t sure, I saw millions of reviews and everybody’s loving it, thankfully I got my skin color matched with the shade “caramel”, one layer is okay you can build it up and still look great, just the foundation don’t have flashbacks, but when you add other things it does a little, I had it on for 6 hours and still looked amazing! For the price is and amazing foundation.

The only thing I didn’t like was the smell, hopefully they change that.
Andrea F.
Raysal, WV
I love this foundation. It blends so well. One con that I have noticed is it smells of paint. It is very lightweight with great coverage. I buy this at dollar general. It lasts for a very long time.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
I'm currently obsessed with the wet and wild photo hope your foundation. He has such good coverage it's very lightweight and it last me all dayLove it! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Jennifer M.
I am loving this foundation! I found the perfect shade for my skin. I love the packaging. It comes with a super handy stick for applying directly on your face. It's looks beautiful on the skin and stays matte on me all day. It's super inexpensive. All around I'm totally satisfied with this foundation. Highly recommend trying it.
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
It's a great foundation! It matches my skin tone perfectly!! It has a full coverage I would say and it stays on all day! It's a little of a matte finish and when I take a picture with the flash on it doesn't flash back!! I would deff buy this again
Kelsey L.
I ordered this foundation because of the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Definitely my go to drug store foundation. It feels weightless on the skin and works well with my oily skin. I'm very pleased with the product and I will continue to buy it!
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
This is a surprisingly great drugstore foundation! The only complaint I have is that I don't much care for foundations that have a small spatula/applicator in them, but I know a lot of people love that for ease of application. There's a slight paint scent that dissipates quickly, so if you're very scent sensitive, you may not like it but I am and had no problems with it. The shade range is pretty decent for a new release at the drugstore, but I hope they expand it as it grows in popularity - I currently have to mix two shades together to get the perfect color, though the darker one will probably be great in summer if I can step outside the world of pasty whiteness.
Their big claim is no flashback, and I admittedly haven't taken any flash photos with it on, but I do use a ring light and had no problems. It's medium-full coverage and blends into the skin well, while being very lightweight and comfortable to wear. I highly recommend it!!!
Jazmine T.
maryborough
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n wilds photo focus foundation is very liquidity, Apply’s evenly, blends out great. Very light weight, if your wanting a full coverage foundation you’ll need to do more then one layer with this foundation. Great amount of product weird applicator.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?