BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Aimee L.
I seriously was skeptical of this foundation but it kept on popping up on my youtube feed. After watching about 6 youtubers rave about the product I had to try it for myself. Being Asian with a more yellow undertone it is hard to find foundation at drugstores that work with my skintone. I picked up Soft Beige which worked but still a bit too warm for me. I think once I get a bit more color during summer the color will be perfect.My skin type is oily but dehydrated so it is important that I am properly moisturized but not get oily through out the day. This foundation has worked great with my skin type. It doesn't separate, feels light weight, and last a good while. My creme highlight and bronze lays wonderful on top along with my powder blush.Walmart seems to be best buy for this at under $5 a bottle! I am shocked that this held up as well as my Luxury foundations. Definitely a fav for daily and saving my luxury foundations for special occasions. But then again this would great for those days too since it photographs so well! I think this line is wonderful for amateur makeup artist kits since it's so affordable and there are 19 shades! For days that I want it to be a light coverage and more dewy look, I mix this with my smashbox Primer oil. It comes out so pretty and light weight.
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Wow. This is a great foundation. The shade I used, which is the lightest, is almost a perfect match for me. It just melted into my skin and looked awesome. For those with combinaton/oily skin but don't like wearing matte formulas all the time, this is a winner. It has a beautiful satin matte finish and looks natural with a little healthy glow. My other face products blended beautifully on top and I'm sure I could have gone without setting it with powder. Definitely a winner.
Cleo H.
Let me just say, this…is much much better than the Nyx Total Control Drop Foundation. Heads above it. It comes in a big glass bottle, and instead of a pump, the cap has a spatula attached to it. This was probably the only thing about this that I disliked.

The Shade that I got, Mocha is maybe a shade…and a half too dark for me. But as I’m about to show you, it really didn’t matter. Mocha is supposed to be a dark neutral, in truth it’s a very warm, almost golden peach shade which is why it did not suck.

This foundation was such a wonderful, wonderful surprise. It melts into the skin like butter, spatula aside, it applies like a dream and when it sets it doesn’t budge. The coverage is also stellar, I didn’t even have to use concealer. Once it sets, it’s set There is minimal transfer, but I’m starting to think that I may need a better moisturiser since lately all my foundations have been transferring, even the high end and luxury ones that never do. It finishes to a natural satin matte, that not only doesn’t look made up and cakey but photographs beautifully. Photos below in indoor and outdoor lighting.

Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
WOW! Ive been spending $40-$70 on my foundation for the past decade and then I found this little gem at CVS for $5! It is comparable to my tarte Amazonion clay and estee lauder double wear. It is so easy to apply because the top has a spatula attached to it, unlike the double wear that I had to separately purchase a pump for. The coverage is great. Its a medium coverage thats buildable. I reach more for my wet n wild photo focus over the high end foundations. I seriously recommend this, just give it a try. You wont be dissappointed!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
I have it in the shades Buff Bisque and Buff Beige. I was quite skeptic with this foundation because I was not sure if it was gonna be good since the last foundations were not great. Oh boy.... this foundation proved me wrong. This makes my skin look absolutely flawless and not cakey. It definitely is buildable but can cover flaws, imperfections and lasts for a long time. When you take photos it doesn’t give a flashback and I will say this ... it smells like paint. The smell goes away but if you have oily skin like me, you will enjoy this foundation because it doesn’t get oily and locks in place with good primer and setting spray. I highly recommend this product if you have not used, tried or is unsure.
bianca a.
tolleson, arizona
Great foundation! Been looking for the right shade and I think I finally found it I really enjoy it feels nice and last a good 8 hours I'd say. I have an oily t zone and hold up well does need a touch up but for me every foundation I use does. Leaves a semi matter finish. I will re purchase I love it for the price and well it's great
Amanda O.
Seven Hills, OH
Review for: Other more...
I recently bought this after much hype. I have the shade soft ivory. I had a really hard time finding a good shade in the drug store so I ended up finding this one at ulta. It seems the drug stores mostly carry the pink undertoned shades rather than the yellow undertoned ones. This shade is a little too fair for me but the shade in the same family above it is too dark so I may mix them sometime. I really like the finish of this foundation. I wouldn’t say it lasts all day though. I noticed after wearing it through the work day my chin starts getting greasy from wearing this when I haven’t really had that problem before. I don’t like the weird spatula thing. Unless you constantly have a plate or something in front of you there’s nowhere to put the foundation unelss you put it directly on your face and that will jut introduce all kinds of nasty bacteria into your bottle. A pump would be so much better for this product. Also the smell. It has a HORRIBLE chemical smell. If they could change to a pump and get rid of that awful smell this foundation would be perfect even if it doesn’t wear all day. It really is beautiful.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Review for: Other more...
Mixed feelings!!! I picked this up while shopping at Walgreens. I saw the display, remembered Ive seen several youtubers review or mention this foundation... so i bought it to try it out.
#1 Packaging defective - First time opening the whole top lid part came off. I was like what the hell, well thats not good.
#2 Smell - Soon as I put the foundation on my skins, I noticed the smell of the foundation...which is not a good smell. I dont really know how to describe the smell, it's off-putting. YES, I know the product is 'inexpensive"...but it smells like the cheap makeup I bought when I was a kid at the .99 cent store or maybe like school paint. Idk but I didnt like the smell.
#3 Application - I actually really liked the application. Im a finger blender and it worked well. I dont like full coverage on a day to day basis. This was buildable in the areas where I have some light discoloration and still looked even in the areas where I used a light overlay of the product.
#4 Look of product on skin - I thought the foundation looked really nice, color matched well. Matt look, im not normally a strong "matt" look type, but i like it. Looks matt almost instantly.
#5 Wear of Product - Seemed to not dry down for a REALLY LONG TIME! Maybe like an hour and the foundation still felt sticky, even after powdering, still had this sticky slightly wet feel on face. Not great for blending other products on top like blush, contour/bronze, highlight, etc. Wear time b4 breaking down on a normal 8 hour work day, seemed to show signs of break down around chin ans nose before the day was over.
#6 BREAKOUT CITY!!! I dont have breakouts, almost never ever even when I was a teen. IF I so get a blemish it would be before/during my cycle and it would be in my chin or mouth area. I never break out on cheeks, forehead, nose NOT IN THE HISTORY of life. I dont have sensitive skin, i dont even have any blemish medication/products for me because all I use is anti-aging stuff. After 1 straight week of use I had a big pimple come up on my cheek, I didnt it relate that pimple to the product until yesterday I felt ANOTHER godzilla size pimple coming through on my cheek on the other side of my face. Today its here in all its glory. NO, I know its this foundation breaking my skin out. Wont be putting it on another time to test the theory, going in the trash! Spend a few more dollars and buy a product with some skin beneficial ingredients!
Crystal s.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. Great coverage! Ive been having a problem with seeing the pores on my nose and cheeks, this fondation shows no flaws. Lasts all day too. Like the applicator inside the lid as well.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation is the newest foundation in my collection. I'm a bit late to the cult following behind this product, but the rave reviews and a possible cheap alternative to my beloved Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation drove me to finally finding out to myself if the hype was behind this product was really true.

I have combination skin, which I find is typically the most versatile when testing out new foundations. I chose the shade "Porcelain" which is for fair skin tones with warm undertones. Immediately you can tell that it's yellow-based, but not a muddy yellow, so I liked that.

I was absolutely stunned by the coverage of this foundation! This is a full coverage foundation that feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. It sets to a beautiful, soft and demi-matte finish, unlike the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation, which is more dewy. This foundation doesn't break apart on my face at all and lasts me 8 hours plus on my face before I have to touch up with a bit of powder on my t-zone. I'm very impressed, for five dollars, this is a must have and I will continue to repurchase this!

This foundation is definitely made for combination to oily skin types. You can only tell you're wearing it as you're applying it because it does have a strong, unpleasant chemical-like scent, but that smell doesn't linger, so it's not a deal breaker. There's no way I'm backing away from this!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?