BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
This foundation is my go to! I love the formula and I love the range of colors. I think wet n wild did a great job with this foundation! The only thing I would change is that i wish it had a pump instead of the spatula. It doesn't make my face feel heavy and it's matte which I love. I highly recommend this foundation!! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Billie D.
Okemos, MI
I do really enjoy the coverage and look of this foundation. However, my winter skin has a lot of dry patches and this clings to them a lot. Otherwise, I always get compliments on how nice my skin looks when I wear it! The colors are pretty nice too as they offer many warm, cool and neutral color options, though they could expand deeper.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
Ok to start off I love this foundation. Buttttt.. WET N WILD NEEDS TO MAKE MORE SHADES!!! Like they need to expand their undertones in this foundation so terribly. I wear the shade caramel and it matches me so well but it makes me mad that the undertone is so neutral. I hope one day they add more shades with better undertones to fit everyone because this foundation is BOMB and super affordable!
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation I just bought this today and I freaking love it!!! It goes on beautifully. It's easy to blend and definitely full coverage. I didn't need to apply any concealer with this foundation and this actually saved me time when I put my makeup on. The thing I love more about it is that it gives a matte finish.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this foundation! It isn’t cakey and it doesn’t go on too heavy. It’s the only foundation that I used and don’t hate! It was also super easy to find my shade and easy to mix
Anna S.
Island Park
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love this foundation it’s 100% my go to! It’s lightweight and the coverage it’s amazing. I have oily skin and it works great for me. It’s super easy to apply and it works with brushes and beauty blenders. It’s super affordable I definitely recommend it and I’ll definitely be buying it again.wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Jackie A.
First off... Can we talk about this price! $5.99 for anawesome product... I love the way my skin looks using this product, it doesn't feel too heavy and the coverage is INSANE! I love extreme coverage so I usually apply 2 layers.. Depending on what look your going for but 1 layer is all you really need. Totally recommend this product!
Maysa P.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Desert Beige, Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Cream Beige, Buff Bisque, Soft Beige, Bronze Beige more...
I love this foundation. It has been my go to foundation for quite a while now! Even over my high end products. The coverage is so buildable and it lasts all day! Has a great finish. The only downside is there is a slight aroma of “chemicals” and it’s probably not greaaaattttt for your skin but it hasn’t made me break out or anything!!!
Amy K.
Tampa
I love this foundation. If I’m just doing a simple look for a family event or something this is generally what I grab for. The coverage is nice and it’s very easily blended. I also like that it’s a glass bottle and not plastic. However, I do not like the little spatula applicator it comes with and I always apply with something else.
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
One of the best foundations I’ve ever used. Wet n Wild is continually surprising me with its quality of makeup! It’s very smooth and is an awesome professional finish look for any occasion. I get many compliments and I tell everyone it’s from wet n wild products!! Keep up the great products and I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??