BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Roselyn S.
Durban
Such a good drug store foundation.. Photographs amazing and lasts pretty well on oily skin. It makes your skin look airbrushed.
Luzma G.
This foundation is so affordable and so good for oily skin it gives you like a matte look this is like the Maybelline fit me
Leniree A.
Miami
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I like but not for lasting all day, it is of coverage middle and to a low cost. I have skin mixed and fits nicely to my skin
Jenni M.
Antigua
I just recently got into wetnwild products and have fallen in love! This foundation is amazing I love it and I have dry skin.
Laura P.
Im ao in love, is so liquid but with the beauty blender I use that product like a professional and let my face so perfect.
Zoê D.
Kildare, Ireland
Long wearing and great coverage but super thick consistency. It's not very comfortable on the skin but it does look lovely
wesam g.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation is amazing product I love it so much it gives me a natural look with nice coverage I recommend this product
Adriana S.
BUCURESTI
I know a lot of people love this but on my skin it looks... meh. It settles in fine lines and just sits weird on the skin.
Kayla S.
Great product sits nice on my skin! Long-lasting and very affordable! Defiantly give it a try! I have normal to combo skin.
Katarina K.
Wien
This is my fav foundation ever, it looks great on the skin, only bad thing is that it smells like paint, bur i dont mind it
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??