BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
naushi r.
lucknow
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Its so high performing high defination foundation ...very affordable just love it..low cost with high quality product!!!!
Leah G.
SURREY
Great coverage for a great price it's not a full coverage but it will do for daytime, plus my shade matches me perfectly!
Ciarra C.
glasgow
This foundation is very bendable and a median coverage foundation and the application with the spatial is really easy.
Adriana J.
Es mi maquillaje de cada dia me gusta muchisimo , lo tengo ya desde hace un tiempo y me va genial lo volvere a comprar
Niamh F.
This foundation looks gorgeous and I love the application method with the spatula. It lasts really nicely on my face
Cassidy M.
Toronto
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
A great foundation gives a really natural finish but can build up on problem areas without looking cakey it’s amazing
Millie H.
Oxfordshire
I'm shade soft ivory and it's such a good match, my go to foundation at the min, full coverage and very lightweight.
Aminananana K.
Love this foundation sooo much! It gives me such a nice finish and it's so lightweight. I love it for everyday wear.
NeHa W.
navi Mumbai
Its sheer to medium coverage..i loved the way it turned out on my skin.best product at cheap rate highly recommend
Francesca C.
Italy
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
One of the best and cheapest foundations on the market, really good coverage, perfect for all of us with oily skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??