BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
courtenay BC
Review for: Porcelain more...
I bought this because everyone was racing about it and i do not regret it at all! It so good!!! I love the coverage and the finish, matte but not drying. It smells bad tho but the smell doesnt last
Sissy V.
Athens
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
The worst foundation I've ever bought. It smells really bad, no coverage at all, it never gets matte and feels oily and dewy. I've tried it two times and it felt and looked like i was sweating.
Kayleen A.
I am personally not a fan of wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation because it doesn't give you the full coverage foundation look that you want and also required a few touch ups during the day when I tested it.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Me han dicho maravillas de esta base, por la increíble variedad de tonos que tiene soy morena de pigmentacion amarilla y es sumamente complicado llegar a mi tono y aquí la halke , solo quiero probarla
Cheyenne S.
I am amazed by this foundation the coverage on first application is lovely and dries matte. Spatula is a great idea it doesn't waste as much product. Very inexpensive for such a great product
Michelle I.
This product it soooo great. Unlike the other foundations I used in the past it's really good. I like getting a medium coverage because I don't really have a lot to cover but i really really like this and recommend this.
Ma Ham M.
Dubai
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Fell in love with this foundation on my first application. Loved how easy to apply and blend it is. The finish is absolutely flawless. It is medium to full coverage. It is build-able without looking cakey. The best part the price literally knocks your socks off!

Such a steal! ❤

Having said that the only draw back is that it doesn't come with a pump hence the 4stars but the product itself is amazing that I would ignore that and still re-purchase!
Bianca R.
Es una base económica de muy buena cobertura además de tener una amplia gama de tonalidades no se siente pesada y su acabado es mate .Muchas personas se quejan de su olor pero luego q la aplicas ese olor desaparece
aisha a.
Sharjah
I don't know why but I didn't like it it doesn't match my skin I mean the formula .... There a lot of good foundations out there better than this and btw the smell is not that good .
Alena X.
Seguin, ON
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I had such high hopes for this foundation! It applies beautifully, the colour matched my neutral undertones very nicely, it had medium-full coverage and didn't feel to heavy on the skin. I was so excited when I first put it on, it looked so beautiful! But even though I set this foundation with a powder, after a few hours it started getting shiny. By the time 12 hours passed my face was extremely shiny and my acne was red, inflamed and painful. I used it a few times but I think I might be sensitive to something in it because it makes my acne so bad. I've never had a foundation irritate my skin so bad before! Would not recommend for oily, acne prone or sensitive skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?