BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Álina g.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
I recently used the wet n wild photo focus foundation in classic beige.. the formula is quite good n easily blend-able.. but I got the wrong shade so dint like it much as I have to mix n match it with some others..
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I used this foundation,Its so bendable and good coverage. I'm very much oily skin but this foundation dn't make my face cakeey at all. Because i have to work in office its long lasting too.I love this foundation as my holy grail fav foundation routin.
Dorien L.
Genk
I really likes this foundation. I like the colorrange, the pricepoint, even this smell -dark music playing in the background-. What I don't like is that it really defines my dry areas on my face and you can feel the foundation 'sitting' on your face. Maybe that's just my skintype but oh well, would definitly recommend
Jennifer G.
Midland, ON
LOVE! Honestly this is an amazing product. If you can get past the stinky smell, the coverage is flawless! It's full coverage and super smooth poreless finish. However, I gave it 4/5 because it caused me to breakout, so I cannot continue to use it.... wahhhhh le sad!
Joey K.
Cresco Iowa
This foundation is a great one for beginners I first used this when I was beginning with makeup and it was perfect. Great consistency, good coverage I would say. Feels good to the skin and overall one of my favorite drugstore foundations.
Ash D.
I can understand the hype about this product. It's extremely affordable and the shade range is pretty good. However, it doesn't hold up all that well for oily skin. But I think it's both buildable and blends nicely and for that price you can't go wrong.
Adrienne B.
Long Beach, CA
This wet n wild foundation surprised me ! For the price the quality is really good. It's a light-medium coverage to me, but it can be a build-able foundation by adding another layer. Would I buy again! Most definitely will buy again! The cons is the stick applicator but cannot complain for $5.00
Review for: Peach Natural more...
I love this product! It has a really good coverage for a drugstore fondation! It’s a pretty inexpensive one! The applicator is amazing and the fondation it self is really easy to apply! It blends really well. And the Colors are really good and have quite a lot of choices.
Brittany S.
Review for: Other more...
Great affordable price. The smell is not the most pleasant but it applies wonderfully and has good staying power. Definitely a great buy and sits well on the skin. I recommend.
Manda P.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Didn't like the smell, very chemical smelling. Left me feeling like I had a weird layer on my face even when I tried to thin it out. Was ok coverage wise, did a better job of some name brand stuff I've tried, but definitely won't buy this again.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??