BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mackenzie F.
Warman, Saskatchewan
This is literally my favourite drugstore foundation. It's medium to full coverage and it has a beautiful matte finish. It doesn't dry down heavy or sticky. It lasts all day and doesn't cake up. The only downside is the smell (it's like paint) but it doesn't smell that way once it's dry. I HIGHLY recommend. It's flipping amazing
Sara G.
This foundation gave me a great medium/light coverage! My skin looks flawless! Blendable and buildable!!!! I set it with a few different powders and sprays and its still demi matte!!!! Really impressive for wet n wild! I ordered this shade off amazon as they were out of it at my drugstore! Its only $5 at the stores!
Megan S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I would rate this foundation a 5/5 but it smells heavily like paint. The finish and the colour are perfect! I have oily to combo skin and it stays on all day without a primer. I would say it's lightweight but can get heavy if you use too much. I will be buying again but the paint aroma is gross.
William G.
Boom pra caralho uma vês estava em casa e minha mulher estava pintando unhas dão nao esmalte ai fui comprar e comprei dessa marca ela gosta muito bom agora só vou ter que ir nos jogos de Ré que vc é sócia bisão e Raposa não é a questão de nota de todo mundo passa aki na frente da Unioeste
Sabrina L.
Hong Kong
Super affordable makeup with really good quality. It is very smooth and easy to blend but need to bear in mind that it sets quite fast. Not suitable for extremely dry skin as it is not a nourising base makeup but it provides enough hydration to other skin types. Medium coverage and nice lasting power.
Aimee G.
De las mejores bases que he probado , tiene una buena sensacion y cubre bastante bien. Sobre todo los poros abiertos que algunas tenemos en el rostro, por ende tiene buena cobertura en el rostro. Si bien no hay una gran cantidad de producto dentro
Katelynn W.
Saskatoon, IN
This is my everyday foundation it's super affordable and the colour matches me perfect it wears all day nicely , I have dry skin it works awesome for me , repurchased so many times and will keep doing so lol :)
Areeba B.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I really like this foundation from wet and wild photofocus range. This is the perfect match as the color and undertone goes. Also, it applies beautifully on the skin. Easy to apply and dries fast. Stays put on my oily skin.
Taylor B.
Mission, BC
I have very mixed feelings about this foundation! It had a great, natural finish which I find lasted for a few hours without bunching up. However, the foundation caused a big reaction to my face! I do have pretty dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend for similar skin types, but for those oily girls out there, this might be a $5 dream!!
Shayna B.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Wears all day! I love this foundation for the price. A little more drying than I prefer but I still find my self reaching for it frequently. I find that after it warms up on my face it starts to look a little more natural. I can't imagine this working for dry skin though.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??