BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the weird paint smell it has. It gives a beautiful healthy finish and is lightweight on the skin. Very affordable. Lasts all day.
JENNA L.
Tavistock, ON
I love this foundation it amazing it blends nicely on my skin. Build able coverage. It works great with combination skin. I love it. Has great colour matches for pale people.
ام محمد ع.
isa town
Review for: Other more...
First when i saw the reviews on YouTube I thought that this is the perfect foundation it is so affordable it is 5.99 dollars my skin type is oily i use a primer and set it with powder I would buy it again.
It has good coverage and doesn't break me out. But is has a strange smell, almost like paint. Also the applicator is really Wierd I would of preferred a pump or a pour bottle
Laura J.
Unfortunately this product is not a match for my skin type. It gets very ugly throughout the day, don't really know why, I don't have the same problem with other foundations. It smells awfull too :(
♡jana M.
My favorite drugstore fondation.All time favorite.I have normal to dry skin and it works amazing for me,it really lightweight and buildable on the skin.It lasts really long.And i will be definitely buy it again.
linda f.
London
I just got this and started using it. I like the color but it seems to cake around my mouth and nose. I am still working with it because I like the way it feels on my face.
Sofia A.
Chappaqua
I love this foundation! it's full coverage, super affordable, and doesn't have any flashback. I have to admit the applicator is a bit strange and it smells kinda funny, but I totally recommend ❤
Amanda Q.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
THIS FOUNDATION!!!! Ok SO, it kinda smells like paint...which can be off-putting because it feels like...this must be full of chemicals. However, i'm still alive and I haven't broken out so it must be ok! This foundation sits BEAUTIFULLY on the skin. It's not extremely long-wearing but it can get me through a typical work day. There is absolutely no flashback so it is perfect for events where you know you'll be having your picture taken AND it's cheap. I wish it had a pump, instead of the little spatula, but most drugstore foundations don't have pumps so it's not really surprising. Honestly, this looks and performs like a high-end foundation. They need a better shade range though. The deep-dark end is lacking.
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
Loving this foundation adds a glow to my skin great coverage for me. Cheap and not drying. Lasts most of the day. Not 🍰 y. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??