BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Review for: Soft Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I tried this using both a buffing brush and a beauty sponge (over a primer – because ya girl needs that). AND GIRL. This stuff blends out so beautifully on the face. It is thin enough to not cake up, but provides a great amount of coverage. It is build-able and also able to be mixed in with a moisturizer for lighter coverage. It seemed to smooth my pores out somehow, and making my face really look like it had a dang filter on it!And it lasted ALL DAY! As I’ve said in previous review posts, my makeup stays on my face upwards of 11 hours every day. So I require a long lasting power house. And this delivered! It did not melt off or fade away. The same soft focus affect was around at the end of the day. And while I was getting a little bit dewey- it looked great! What started out a great satin-matte transitioned to a very healthy glow as the day progressed. It wore very well!!I didn’t see any noticeable flashback in the few shots I took – but I didn’t have 7 different conditions to try!
Lavinia T.
Pentru prețul pe care îl are e ok,dar în rest nu este ceva special la acest fond de ten. Acoperirea nu este una foarte mare.

For the product price is ok,but is not so special. The coverage is not very high.
Alana K.
I really like this foundation. It is a decent amount of coverage (medium) and can be layered. It does not have flashback which is nice. It comes with a lot of product which is also nice. It doesn't irritate my skin and looks nice and natural. My only complaint is the spatula applicator and the product smells a bit like house paint.
Samantha K.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great selection of shades, including fair shades! Multiple undertones, can be used with or without powder, covers discolorations, and does not oxidize. Recommend applying primer first if you have large pores.
Mackenzie C.
Woodstock , OH
Absolutely love this foundation . Full coverage and lasts all day !! Blends well and it's on the skin very nicely. Good for any kind of skin. The price is not too bad either . For sure will be the foundation that I use regularly
Ayesha S.
Rawalpindi
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
This Drugstore foundation should be with every person out there. I am shocked by such good coverage. Available in so many shades for each skin tone. Its affordable AF. It comes in a pretty cute glass bottle. It has this little wand which makes the application much more easier.i highly recommend this product. It wont leave dry patches i promise. It sets so well its not drying at all. Also it is photofocus so if you are a selfie freak person and do flash photography this will become your bestfriend because your pictures wont flash back. #wetnwild
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
I haven't bought it yet, but I tested it the other day, and it's the first drugstore foundation that has ever been my colour. It doesn't use only orange undertones like most brands. And it was full coverage!
Melissa F.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: Porcelain more...
Literally one of the few drug store foundations pale enough for me. The only thing I can’t stand is the smell but it honestly disappears after it dries ! This foundation lasts me my 12hr shift and more!
Charlotte B.
Leeds
This is a very good product. It is very full coverage but light on the skin matches many skin types like combination skin. Colour scheme perfectly chosen, very long lasting throughout the day. Doesn't move around the face, I would defiantly buy it again.
Tenisha S.
Burns Lake , BC
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation!! And it’s super affordable! I have oily skin and this doesn’t give a cakey look or slide off too much! It lasts forever and it’s lightweight! I’d definitely buy again
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??