BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
MariaGabriela M.
Bloomfield, NJ
M encanta esta base, tienen muchísimos colores para elegir y tiene una cobertura excelente, además, es extremadamente económica para la buena calidad que proporciona, lo único malo es que tiene un olor muy muy fuerte a pintura.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
This is an amazing foundation. The only bad thing is that it smells like paint. It's a full coverage foundation that is similar to the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. Price is amazing and I would definitely repurchase it.
Claudia S.
Tegucigalpa
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is such a great foundatin,it has alot of coverage and gives your skin a great look especially at photos,it keeps your skin hydrated specially if you have sensible skin! Recommend 100%!
Angel L.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! I wasn't able to find it In my town unfortunately but came across it in my travels. The shade was a perfect match to my skin. The coverage is a medium coverage and definitely buildable. The only downside is the product feels a little heavy. I thought this product wouldn't be as good because of the mixed reviews but I love it. And you can't beat the price!!!!!!
Naisha M.
San Sebastian
¿Una base de calidad por $5? Sí, una de las mejores bases de "drugstores" y te costará aproximadamente cinco dólares. Tiene acabado mate y una cobertura mediana. Definitivamente mi favorita desde que la probé. Les doy mi palabra que no se arrepentirán de comprarla.
Celina J.
Sault Ste, ON
I mix this with the Nyx Stay Matte but not flat foundation and it is my holy grail combo!! Excellent coverage.. great staying power and not TOO matte looking. I like the foundation on its own too but love it even more mixed!
Katie M.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Love the finish of the foundation it’s absolutely amazing and the coverage is amazing, it lasts all day and the formula is amazing and I just love the natural dewy finish it gives. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Kelsey S.
Abbotsford, BC
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
How do people love this?? All of the big youtubers I follow swear by this foundation but I can’t stand it! It will not blend into my skin at all! And I can’t stand the smell. It legit smells like paint and gives me a headache instantly. Hate it :/
Chelsea D.
This has been my recent go to foundation. I absolutely love it! My skin looks flawless and smooth with this foundation. It's lightweight and looks good in photos. I have combo skin and this foundation stays put all day.
mich l.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I'm so happy that I found the perfect shade of foundation for me! I have warm medium skintone and the golden beige is the perfect match! When I first tried this, the finish looked too cakey and mask-like and it just didn't look natural, but then I learned to apply less and it looks skinlike already! With a sponge it has a decent coverage but it barely covered my few acne scars which I don't really mind on a daily use. You'll get more coverage if you use a brush with this. For oily skin, I think it held up pretty well, it took five hours before I saw oil peeking through my skin, which is pretty good for a foundation that doesn't even claim to oil control! Even my oil controlling foundations look oily on me already after five hours! It does have a paint-like scent but I only smell it when I actually put my nose near the bottle, but through application I don't really smell anything. This also blends pretty fast which I appreciate! The loreal pro-matte was so patchy and so cakey on my skin that I gave it away! I hated that foundation! This one though is way cheaper and so beautiful on the skin, it even hide my pores! Also, it's cruelty free which I appreciate so much because I switched to buying cruelty free products now!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??