BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Marklyn W.
Sherwood Park, AB
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation is always sold our in my colour! I was tanner during the summer when I bought my first bottle and I fell in love! The coverage is great and it’s not completely matte, its a little dewy. The price is amazing! I would recommend this product.
Ivette D.
Trujillo Alto, PR
First of all my skin is so greasy almost all the foundation I've tested never last me the hole day, but this one baby i love it it holds all day the color is perfect, and in photos i look like i was paint brush, the only down size is the paint smell its has wen it's wet but when it dries it goes away. I highly recommend it's.
Mj D.
Deira, Dubai
This product is seriously amazing! Looks really flawless in photos and last for almost 12 hours.. It is not greasy or heavy. Does not emphasize the pores and gives semi-dewy finish. Price wise, it is really cheap. Recommend this to everyone who is looking for a cheap foundation but does the work of a high end foundation. wet n wild
Victoria K.
Edmonton, MT
AMAZING!! If I could write that 50 times I would. It's great. Not one complaint. Looks beautiful, cheapest foundation I've ever gotten with this good of results. Literally nothing negative to say except maybe I'd prefer a pump instead of that spatula thing
Florisa A.
Brampton , ON
LOVE the Photofocus Foundation! The price is so affordable and the quality is the same as the high-end foundation! I'm so happy I purchased this product. This is a perfect foundation for everyday use. The cover is buildable and it doesn't cake on my face.
Geayled R.
This has easily become my all time favorite fundation has the perfect natural to soft matte finish. I hace really oily skin and last al day and more on me when i take it off its stills looks fresh and its only 5.99 you can't get a better deal. 10\10 recomend it
Maike R.
The wet n wild photofocus Foundation is a good foundation with high coverage! It leaves a slightly dewy finish on your skin which makes it look very natural. It is a long lasting Foundation and good for normal to dry skin. The Foundation sadly smeels very
Dawn P.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Nice coverage, great shade match for me. Other products blended nicely over it. Awesome price but I just had trouble with the smell. I go back and forth with other foundations that don’t wear as well because I just really don’t enjoy smelling like paint.
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This foundation is just amazing, there isn't something I don't like. The coverage is extremely good, it doesn't feel heavy at all, it's long lasting, the only downside I can say about it it's that it oxidizes a tiny bit but it isn't that bad. Would totally recommend!
Inês A.
Great coverage with a skin like finish. I can make it look a "no makeup makeup day" or a full glam depending on how much product I use. It has a matte finish and it never disappointed me.
I have combation skin and with a primer, my makeup doesn't get oilier than it would be expected after a long day
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??