BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Emma S.
This stuff is THE BEST. I did a lot of prom makeup this year and bought a bunch of shades for everyone. Not a single person had a issue with the lasting power, coverage or color selection. It works on super oily and super dry skin. And ITS 5 DOLLARS. This is seriously the best out there
This foundation is great! Even though it has this paint-like smell, it has a great medium to full coverage. The coverage is build-able and I think it is perfect for those who has a combination facial skin type. It has different shades that you could choose from to match your skin tone.
Mia L.
Veliko Trgovisce
I got it a couple months ago.I'm in LOVE with this foundation! It's medium coverge but it builds very nicely.It lasts all day long.I have combination skin tipe and it works great!❤ wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Sabrina F.
king city, ON
Stumbled upon this the other day at the drugstore and was intrigued. The colour selection and price are amazing. Extremely blendable, love the finish and it gives pretty good coverage! Can't wait to keep playing with it!! Would definitely recommend... for the $5.99 price tag why not!
Kasey ♎.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is the most affordable full coverage foundation Ive ever used! Blends well (I use a beauty blender) and is lightweight. I get enough coverage from one light coat to cover any uneven skin. I really like how the undertone is listed under the color (warm, cool, neutral).
Skylar W.
I bought this foundation for my graduation so there would be no flashback in photos. It definitely did what it said it would, but I find it doesn't last very long. Even with a primer, it tends to come off my nose. I love the coverage. Definitely would recommend for everyday use.
Kim F.
Wow! By far, the most worthy drugstore foundation Ive seen in the market. For the price ($5.99), the quality is pretty good. It applies smoothly, light and doesnt create weird creases on my face. I would use it daily! It stays on all day and matches perfectly with my skintone.
Theresa S.
Surrey, BC
This stuff is amazing!!!! For a drugstore product this foundation is honestly one of the best I've ever used it is for coverage awesome when you take pictures like it is just all over amazing I highly recommend it I have the colour shell ivory and I am a medium light skin tone
Puja P.
Hesitant to try this but I finally got to it and I'm glad I did. This stuff is amazing for the price. It lasted all day on me and didn't get patchy on my skin! It didn't oxidize. It blends really well and is medium to full coverage
Dark w.
Bosnia
I had a hard time finding the right foundation beacuse I have fair skin. This foundation is a perfect match for my skin, I like the full coverage and how long it can last on skin. It's easy to blend. The only down side is the smell but after some time you get used to that.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??