BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Rachel B.
Oshawa, ON
I love this foundation especially on my normal/dry skin, it has a beautiful satin to dewy finish and blends so easily. I cannot believe it is only $5, my new go-to drug store foundation! Not to mention that it is cruelty free :)
Taru B.
This is a good drugstore foundation. It's got excellent full coverage and you can add some drop to make it dewy if you prefer since it's a matte fully coverage foundation. The only con I would say is the smell. It kind of smells like paint, which makes me wonder what I'm putting on my face.
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
FAV drugstore foundation. So easy to apply, blends nicely and does not oxidize on me. The shade range is quite impressive too. I love the coverage but the foundation does emphasize my texture just a little bit. Packaging is decent but for $6 I am not complaining! I would definitely repurchase.
Patricia G.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I think this product is an awesome one from the drugstore, it looks like your skin, but better. It's pretty much medium to full coverage if you layer it up. The negative thing to say about the foundation, it's that it smells like paint, but after a couple of minutes its just perfect!
Kristen N.
Review for: Other more...
First of all, i hate the scent of this foundation so much, it’s like a strong pain smell and is rather disgusting. Second of all, you need to make sure you fave is hella moist before you use this as it will emphasise dryness. However, it is overall a great foundation and is a great bang for your buck!
SUNENA C.
I wanted to try a drug store product for the first time..and i really.liked it...This product gave the results as its mention..photofocus...yes it gave me a good coverage ..u can go light nd heavy wothout looking too cakkey..
kelsey k.
Ottawa, Ontario
This foundation has got to be the best drugstore foundation I have ever tired. I have combo skin and this blended so well and lasted all day. I didn't have to re touch my makeup all day. I love the applicator is allows you to never put the foundation on ur hand so it stays germ free!
Antonella M.
Rome
Review for: Golden Beige more...
BEST drugstore foundation I’ve ever tried!! The coverage is honestly amazing. I have combination skin and after 7-8 hours it still looks amazing except for the T zone that becomes a little bit greasy but I think a good matte primer will fix this problem.
I don’t recommend it for oily skin.
Paola🌧☀️ M.
Portland
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really like this foundation, i have combination skin and looks nice on my skin, have a lot of colors in photo focus collection. Blendable and affordable, does not look cakey on the skin. The only problem is I am the worst to pick a color, and I bought it a wrong one but I still love it.
Mia L.
Veliko Trgovisce
I got it a couple months ago.I'm in LOVE with this foundation! It's medium coverge but it builds very nicely.It lasts all day long.I have combination skin tipe and it works great!❤ wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??