BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Laura V.
Very good foundation! Its a medium to full coverage foundation. I have a very oily skin, and this foundation is one of the drugstore foundations that lasted a lot on my face without the need of retouching. I would totally recommend this one! The only thing I didnt like was the smell of it. Very easy to apply and to blend. Good colors and very affordable!
Tanzima H.
Bangladesh
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation Nice product. Medium coverage & matte finish but I don't like it's smell and a little bit oxidizes. I have dry skin so I put a little bit oil to go perfect with my skin.
Sofia E.
calexico
This one is by far my fav foundation. The color match me so good and it has a nice formula that makes blending an easy work. It gives you a great look and the best part is that it will never disappoint you. Wet n Wild, keep making products like this, we love them. Go and buy it whenever you can because it will change your life.
Jasmina J.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
  wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation If I say that this foundation amazes me every time I use it, than is good. It has medium to full coverage but it's super lightweight. Lasts all day on my combination skin. Finish is natural, so that looks just like skin. I will 100% buy it again, and I already have more shades.
📍DUONG D.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This foundation is recommended by beauty blogger Chang Makeup so I ordered for trying. Its type is thick, 50% coverage, easy to apply. I tried it with soft  beautyblender and I didn't have my cakey finish. I will buy it again but trying with a matte powder cauz my oily skin. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Rachel B.
Guelph, NY
Beautiful everyday foundation! Gives medium coverage but is buildable for full coverage. Best applied with a beauty blender, the spatula applicator with the bottle is a little messy. Amazing shade range, blends perfect with me fair complexion. I had a hard time finding it in Canada, but found mine at Walmart along with the whole Photo Focus collection.
Yaya b.
It looks nice but not long lasting. It also has a really weird smell to it. Light to medium coverage. Not really buildable. It also rubs off into my glasses even when I use setting powder. But it's a great product for the price. I wear it when I'm only putting on makeup for a couple of hours. I would wear it if I needed an all day look.
Kathleen Y.
I've tried this foundation once and I love this. It's a medium to full coverage foundation (buildable) and it does kind of smell like paint BUT the smell goes away once it's on the face. It feels light on the face on looks really nice. I have tried better foundations but this is the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried.
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
This foundation is everything!!! it costs a lot less in the USA - but as I live in the UK I had to purchase this from eBay for £12.99, but even for that price it's so worth it! I would 100% recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on a foundation but still wants full coverage! absolutely love this foundation.
Noemi G.
Santo domingo, dominican republic
Review for: Mocha more...
I'm not so happy with this products first the color I choose was too dark yo my skin toneladas, is lightweigth, but I feel is not work very well to oil skin they coverage is medium to ligth you need a second time to feel cover well, the photos makes cool, I need yo try my correct color, so yes I recommended for normal skin. Ed
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??