BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Cynthia A.
Brampton, NC
I have ony worn this two times and i liked it but wasnt a huge fan of the way it looked on my skin. When i tried it i wasnt using a pore minimizing primer so i want to try it again with that and maybe it would look better. I have heard such great things about this foundation and It does last a long time and has medium to full coverage and is REALLY affordable.
Chancey V.
Vancouver , BC
These foundations definitely look lighter in the bottle so beware of that. They have great coverage but I haven’t yet found a match for my skintone and it isn’t that hard to match since it is a commin skintone. It doesn’t flashback in photos so the claims are correct. When applied with a brush, the formula feels more matte on the face, but applied with a dampened sponge makes it more like a semi matta with a subtle dewiness
Anette B.
Laredo, TX
If youre looking for a cheap and good quality foundation you can definetely try this one . It has a pretty good coverage. Even though its cheap I can use green concealer and it will cover it like any other good foundation. I love the matte finish and the fact that it does'nt "enlarge" the pores. But it crease a little bit on expressions lines.
Hannah L.
This foundation is super amazing for the low price. It is mattifying and very large shade range for a drug store foundation. Only reason I am giving 4 stars is because it is a little drying especially in the winter, I found it stuck to my skin rather than blended in. However with some primer and moisturizer it helps. Perfect summer foundation!
Pao C.
Review for: Other more...
I do not what to think about this foundation i love the price, but the shade im not sure, i am medium/olive skin tone but my face is lighter than my body but when i apply the foundation it gets darker, the smell is not horrible but is kinda weird. I use Desert Beige
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I have mixed feelings about this specific foundation, I love how this foundation covers it is a medium- to full coverage build able foundation, and has nice packaging and the spatula wand makes it easy to put straight on the face , although this product smells very bad of paint I do still like this foundation and it's cruelty free
hanna s.
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Omg this foundation is very good in performance, and the price?you can't get wrong with it, very affordable! I have tons of foundations but I always reach for this. I did recommend this product to my friends and family!
Laura V.
Very good foundation! Its a medium to full coverage foundation. I have a very oily skin, and this foundation is one of the drugstore foundations that lasted a lot on my face without the need of retouching. I would totally recommend this one! The only thing I didnt like was the smell of it. Very easy to apply and to blend. Good colors and very affordable!
Glorielie S.
Ponce
For me, one of the bests drugstores foundation. Even if I have oily skin, I don't like foundation with an extreme matte and dryness finish. This foundation leave your face smooth and with a natural "glowy" finish. If you have oily skin like me, with a good setting powder and a good setting spray you wild be ready to show a nice look.
Beth L.
preston
So you can’t get this in England yet but my boyfriend got it from America for me and the coverage is amazing it has a nice consistency and stays on for a while
The only downside is the smell is a bit chemically, personally this doesn’t affect the product too much but it may for other people
The price is amazing and I’d recommend this
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??