BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Maritza S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I bought the wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation as it was so hyped up in the beauty community. I was so happy to find a really good drug store foundation. But I really did not like it at all. I find it very difficult to apply. The only way that I can get it to look okay, is by adding a drop of facial oil. I have to apply with a brush and smooth out with a beauty blender. Not for me.
Zena D.
Dublin
Review for: Porcelain more...
In the beginning I hated this foundation. It felt very oily and greasy in the skin by the more I used it the more I loved it!! Once it dries down it look like your own skin but flawless. I love the applicator and packaging. It’s a demi - matte finis but doesn’t feel drying even in dry skin like mine. Love this foundation so much there’s no flashback and it’s ridiculously cheap to buy ❣️
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I bought this foundation for an entirely different purpose, but on hearing how amazing it was, I decided to try it out. Not exactly full coverage, but evens out your skin tone as if you have no make-up on at all. The shade I picked up was a tad too light, but if I do find a decent match, I think I'll be hooked! And for the price in the single digits? You can't afford NOT to try it!
Astrid M.
It is the best base that I have tested for oily skin, matifica instantly to apply it, you do not need first mattifying, the base already does its work. Lasts all day, does not rust! I love it and it has a variety of tones. Its application is very easy because it brings an applicator in the form of spatula.
Annika R.
Ottawa, ON
Such a beautiful foundation! I believe that it is a medium-full coverage foundation because it is quite build-able. This foundation literally makes you look airbrushed and flawless af, would highly recommend it!! So good for the price too! The picture attached was taken after 10 hours of wearing it!
Emlyn M.
Great color match, which is usually a huge issue for me. I bought the color Desert Beige at my local Duane Reade. It blends nicely with my Real Techniques Sponge, and gives a buildable medium coverage. Blending concealers on top of this foundation is also easy and has a nice finish
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
PRICE: $5.99
THOUGHTS: This foundation has easily become a holy grail item! It's easy to apply, and the finish is a flawless, demi/matte. I love how this sets on my face, it doesn't transfer much and it feels lightweight. I'm oily/combo, and this formula is just perfect!! Fits well with the Burberry Skin Luminizer.
IMPRESSION: HIGHLY recommend! Cheap and amazing!!
Jackie S.
Mesquite, TX
I ordered two colors because i couldn't find a shade to make me perfectly. I have extremely oily skin and need something that will keep me matte all day. This lasted about three hours before I had to blot my face. It could be my primer but once I blotted, some of the product came off my face. I wish the shades weren't so orange because I loved the coverage and matte finish.
Sydney J.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I HAVE TEA FOR THIS! I feel like it texturizes my acne prone skin? Everyone was raving about it but I don’t understand; the coverage lasts not that long and my dark spots were always peeking through after a couple hours. And on top of everything is smells disgusting? Like paint.. exactly. AND I HAVE CREASING I NEVER HAD BEFORE???
Am I missing something with this foundation???
samara é.
doral, FL
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Está base posee un aplicador plano lo qué hace más fácil la aplicación del producto, es muy facil de mover y tiene una cobertuda media, a lo mejor sí quieres mayor cobertura requiera de una segunda capa, esté tono posee un subtono rosado por lo tanto esto depende del color de tú piel, yo las prefiero amarillas por mí piel pero está me funciono igual! Me gusta bastante!❤️
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??