BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Joleen C.
Pincher creek, AB
I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. First off it straight up smells like paint. The texture is a bit off. It does blend pretty easily and has about medium coverage. It’s a pretty matte finish but really get away settles into fine lines around my mouth. It’s definitely not something I’d reach for over other cheaper matte foundations. It lasted about 6 hours on my oily skin before it started to break apart.
Deanna L.
Innisfail
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
(I would give this a 3.5) Really really good coverage, and photographs super nicely! I was impressed, since I do have acne and it covered up my blemishes pretty well. The only con is that the foundation feels a bit heavy on the face; it’s very noticeable and I feel as if it almost makes my skin feel a little irritated after application. It also oxidized after a couple of hours. Another heads up, it smells a bit like paint, but that wasn’t really that big of an issue for me.
Kayleah A.
I use this foundation as my basic everyday foundation, as it's so cheap it doesn't break the bank to have to repurchase more often than other foundations I keep aside for longer days or special occasions. This foundation is comfortable and not cakey, and provides a decent amount of coverage. It does start to wear off after a while, but I find it's perfect for a work day as it lasts the perfect amount of time.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, MN
AMAZING DRUG STORE FOUNDATION! Bought at Canadian superstore for 8/9 $$$ and will purchase 100 times over! Comes in a variety of colours, VERY lightweight! Medium coverage but i'm a full coverage gal so I build it up! Best used with beauty sponge, very build able! Great for combination skin! ***Make sure to moisturize first***
Lexi K.
Love love love this foundation! I brought this product while on holiday in June and I haven't stop using it. The coverage is medium but can be made full coverage when built up, it's a semi-matte formula but blends really well and is amazing if your planning on taking photos because it's gives no flash back. There's a decent amount of shades to suit everyone and is amazing for it's super affordable price.
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
I recently grabbed this foundation as I was looking for a cheaper alt to my 50$ & 60$ foundations ( Tarte & Giorgio Armani ) for like every day wear & keep those for when I'm going out n such , the color match was awesome it's nice and light blends our great and ya can build it up , i use a buffing brush to apply and haven't had any issues really , it's does oxidate slightly like every so slightly
Nadia H.
MONTEVIDEO
Es una buena base, es economica y tiene una cobertura de media a alta dependiendo de la piel de cada persona y de cuantas veces se aplique. A su vez tiene un olor algo fuerte que a algunas personas puede molestar y demora un poco en secarse, oxidarse. Esta base esta hecha para no reflejar la luz en las fotos, para que retrate bien. Al principio se siente un poco pesada pero luego no es tanto.
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
I bought this to try it when I saw a lot of beauty gurus talking about it and I was soooo impressed with it for $5.99. ! I was so shocked at the payoff from the foundation. It does dry every easy so if you take some time to blend out, I'd suggest to do one half of your face at a time. But it dries matte and have something of a powder finish! A really really great drugstore foundation!
Colour: Caramel
morgan b.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The shade is perfect for my skin tone. It's a medium coverage foundation but it's buildable. It's really lightweight and lasts throughout the day. I highly recommend this foundation to everyone who is looking for a good drug store foundation. The only thing that bothered me at all was the smell, it's very strong and smells like paint.
Maritza S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I bought the wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation as it was so hyped up in the beauty community. I was so happy to find a really good drug store foundation. But I really did not like it at all. I find it very difficult to apply. The only way that I can get it to look okay, is by adding a drop of facial oil. I have to apply with a brush and smooth out with a beauty blender. Not for me.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??