BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Other more...
I'm in the shade Desert beige. This foundation is amazing now in summer time for me on my combo skin, stay on all day, has medium to full coverage. I know so Many people dislike the applicator but I love it, on picture make your skin look sooo nice, it has a little paint smell, but something that goes after you blend it, and is just 5.99.
Jes S.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation so much. It reminds me a lot of @esteelauderuk Double Wear foundation they even have a similar scent. It set to a matte finish and I didn't need to powder except to set my undereye concealer. It stayed on all day and didn't cling to any dry patches. As with any matte foundation I always moisture well and use a Hydrating primer which I find helps the foundation from gathering in dry areas. It is really affordable and have recommended it to lots of people who now love it too.
Amanda T.
Totally different consistency than other foundations that I am use to, felt a little bit oily so I wasn't sure I would like it as I have combination skin (oily T zone, dry everywhere else) by I was very pleased with the turn out! The only complaint I have about it is I am in between shades so I had to buy one lighter and one and mix the two which turned out great, other than that no complaints! Fantastic foundation. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Mimi B.
You want a good base for $ 5 and get it in pharmacies? This base of wen t wild is incredible has 20 different tones for all skins, its coverage is medium high buildable and leaves the skin with a porcelain finish, also for photos is perfect as it is made for that does not give flashback lasts all The night and is perfect matte for all the skins but even more for the fat skins you will certainly not regret the you get everywhere for a super price to me I love it and I use it in my and in my clients
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South , NL
I absolutely love this foundation ... and for the price I think it deserves 6 stars!! It is a medium coverage, with a natural finish. It made me skin look flawless. It did not feel heavy on my face, I barely noticed I was wearing it. It was super long lasting, I wore it for 12+ hours and only then did I see it start breaking up around my chin. My other makeup products layered beautifully over it. It was not tacky, I did not have to set it with powder. I definitely recommend this foundation!!
Amanda Y.
Montreal, CA
This foundation is great for a very affordable price, I have a high end foundation and I still like this better. This lasts on your skin for very long and when you wear it, you can't eaten feel it. The applicator is very nice , it's a small spatula thing so you can use it to spread it around your face. I totally recommended this foundation, its perfect and it's cheap!
Tiera C.
Maple, ON
Review for: Soft Beige more...
There is something about this foundation that I absolutely love. The color match is perfect, the coverage is medium to full and buildable, the soft matte finish is amazing even with my dry skin, it lasts all day and all other products sit and blend beautifully on top. I personally find the spatula so much easier and less of a mess when applying it. I gravitate more towards this foundation than any of my high-end ones and it's sooo much cheaper. I am OBSESSED and currently have 3 backups!
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Medium cover some say full but as you can see only partly covers my freckles. But this stuff is amazing for the price!
Super low cost drug store but amazing pay off! I have dry skin and it didn't make it look drier but had a mate finish still. Has a spatula for getting product out and has so much product in it! In Canada you can only get wet n wild at the Canadian super store or online
Zen B.
Review for: Mahogany, Golden Beige, Porcelain, Classic Beige, Nude Ivory, Toffee, Shell Ivory, Caramel, Rose Ivory, Cream Beige, Cocoa, Espresso, Buff Bisque, Mocha, Soft Beige, Peach Natural, Amber Beige, Bronze Beige, Other more...
I don’t understand the hype...

This foundation sounded really promising, your skin but better look, light weight feel, perfect for instagram pictures. But when I actually got around to testing it I was highly disappointed. It’s like the most generic foundation I have ever tried, if your looking for something that’s gonna wow you....this is not the product, and if something going to smell like paint thinner and it’s supposed to go on your face, it better be the best thing ever made.
Jordan K.
There is a ton of hype on this foundation. While the foundation itself felt amazing and blended beautifully, it just didn't work out for my oily skin. I started to get oily pretty quickly and it just felt gross halfway through my day. I couldn't wait to wash it off and returned it the next day. If this works for you, I'm jealous! My skin just couldn't handle it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??