BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Considering the price of this foundation it works pretty well. I like a full coverage foundation and I’d say it’s medium coverage. The only thing I don’t like about it is it has a strong smell, almost like paint.
Gianna I.
Haddon Heights
Review for: Peach Natural more...
Very good quality full coverage foundation. Cheap and easy to get at the drug store. blends nicely, easy to apply. Only downsides are that the applicator is a little hard to use, and the product has a slightly odd smell (kind of like paint)
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
My favorite foundation! It even tops TooFaced. For a drugstore brand to top a high end brand is amazing! This goes on well, plays well with every concealer I’ve tried, drys down well and doesn’t cake up throughout the day. My one problem with it is the stupid applicator it comes with. I wish it were a pump instead.
Stephanie A.
I unfortunately didn’t get my shade but it’s such a good formula, the smell isn’t pleasant but it goes away. It’s a matte foundation and leaves the skin looking flawless, it’s a really great foundation for the price, definitely recommend it!
Jasmine R.
I absolutely love this foundation so much! I’m in the color golden beige. My husband who knows nothing about makeup even commented that my foundation looked amazing. I have no complaints about this product
Morgan R.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
smells terrible but the coverage is really good. it’s super lightweight and feels good on the skin. by the end of the day it’s broken up a bit around my nose but that usually happens with most foundations.
Nichole D.
I love this foundation so much! For one thing, it’s a near perfect match of my weird skin tone and it gives me just the right amount of coverage. If I want heavy duty fully coverage, I can build it up, but I usually just go with one layer. I wear this a lot in the summer and I love how it wears in this humid heat here. It lasts almost all day and doesn’t feel heavy at all! Seriously one of the bests.
Kristen S.
Albany
This is a decent product. One of the downsides is it smells like I am putting paint on my face. I do enjoy the coverage as you can build it. Also, little tip. It goes on better with a sponge then a brush.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
I love how this foundation applies whether it's with a sponge or a brush. It almost feels as if it just melts onto my skin and blends out seamlessly. It has nice medium to full coverage and dries down to a natural finish. I took away a star because I wish they would add more shades because the one closest to my shade is way too dark and the one before that is way too light. :( but other than that this foundation is awesome for the price.
Jessica H.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I found this at my local Walmart, purchased it for $4! It feels lightweight on my skin, my skin is a combo as well and it doesn’t look oily after I’ve worn it throughout the day, and that’s a great thing for me! The only problem I have with this is that I noticed it sets/dries too quick so once you apply it on your skin make sure to blend QUICK. Other than that I am in love with this foundation!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?