BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jane C.
Douro
Awesome foundation! It is pretty light so it doesn't feel too cakey on your face and also is a good balance between dewy and matte leaving you glowing and flawless :)
Tammy M.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Although I am aware that I must try this a few more times before making a final review but as of right now; this foundation didn't blow me away. I was disappointed because everyone online seemed to be in love with this and I am still unsure how I feel about it. First of all I couldn't purchase it here because no stores carry it. I got my oldest son to pick it up where he lives. The great thing about wet n wild products is that they are super affordable. This foundation didn't have a flawless look for me like so many others said they have. It's really hard to explain but it just didn't do it for me and the smell.... BUT I do want to try it again and I will and hopefully it was a primer issue and the next time I try it; it works!
Emilee T.
Westmount, QC
MY FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION HANDS DOWN! it claims to deliver no flashback (white cast) in pictures and it does JUST that! Medium but build able coverage.

It's honestly gorgeous, In my opinion it gives more of a semi-matte finish. It isn't too luminous, but it also isn't fully matte, which i appreciate.

I have more normal-combo skin and it wears beautifully on my skin throughout the day!

Only downside is that it doesn't come with a pump, but i find the spatula applicator quite easy to work with :)

AND its only $7 CND! THATS INCREDIBLE
Dana H.
Port Perry, ON
This is a great drugstore foundation for its price. The packaging is sleek in a clear glass rectangular shaped container with a shinny black plastic lid. The lid has a spatula wand to apply the foundation to your face. I however, apply the foundation to the back of my hand with the spatula and then apply the foundation to my face with a beauty blender type sponge. It is scentless and offers a medium coverage that blends out beautifully. I find that this foundation doesn't overly oxidize, which is great, but the shade range isn't that great. This foundation has a long wear time on my face, except for on and around my nose, but I have trouble even with higher-end foundations breaking up or melting off my nose (my skin is normal to oily, mainly oily t-zone, but mostly my nose). I'm happy to say Wet N Wild is a creulty-free brand :)
Gabriela B.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
At first I thought the color was a bit light but it matched my skin , it doesn’t oxidize on me, but the smell is not the best. Overall great product for the price
Andrea C.
Review for: Cream Beige, Golden Beige, Bronze Beige more...
I love this foundation! I basically wear it all the time. I've got combo skin, leaning more on the oily side and find that it lasts a good amount of time. I have to blot around the 4 hour mark and retouch with powder, which I have no problem with. I think that I can get about 8 hours wear out of this foundation, before it starts to break apart on my skin. I use with the Soap and Glory mattifying primer and the Maybelline fit me loose powder and switch between Tarte Shape Tape and Maybelline Better Skin concealer for everyday.
My only problem with this foundation range is that there aren't any olive undertones in the shades that I've tried. I've tried a few shades and all pull a little too pink or orange on me. I'm mixing the LA Girl green concealer and it seems to do the trick for me. Overall, I highly recommend.
Sharon W.
Tourond , MB
This foundation is not super heavy or does it make you feel like you have loads of stuff on your face. I got a couple shades to dark so thats the only downside i have towards it right now. it doesnt break me out which is something i love when it comes to foundation. it applies super smoothly and doesnt look cakey on your skin. The coverage is surpringly good for the amount you pay. Its really Affordable. I wasnt sure what i thought of the applicater part of it. Almost comes with a spoon like end, but i actually love it for applying and then blending it out with a beauty blender. Over all im really impressed with this foundation. It stays on all day, which is a miracle for my oily skin.
Claudia B.
Davie, FL
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Esta es mi base favorita en el mundo, es buenisima, no me saca brillos y me dura perfecta por unas 6-8hrs mas o menos. De verdad que de las bases económicas es la mejor!
∂¡иα є.
Review for: Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Caramel, Cream Beige, Buff Bisque, Soft Beige, Peach Natural, Bronze Beige more...
I've always been skeptical of Wet n Wild simply because of the price. I'd buy their lipsticks now and again because they were cheap, but I rarely bought any face products. Though the formulas aren't always better for pricier items, they typically contain better ingredients that don't irritate my acne-prone skin as much as their cheaper counterparts. The YouTube community was raving however so, given it's AWESOME price point, I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was so pleasantly surprised! The shade matched perfectly, the coverage is full but your skin still looks like your skin (no "mask" effect), the formula was incredibly easy to work with and it lasted all day long, even on my oil-slick of a face! Just like any other foundation, this one works best with a primer and/or a setting spray, but DAMN! Wet n Wild is stepping it up!
Mary H.
Kitchener
Really like this foundation, it keeps your skin looking like "skin" but it doesnt have too much coverage so you really have to build it up to hide imperfections.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??