BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I got this product after I saw it being raved about on YouTube by many beauty gurus. My biggest issue with this foundation is the smell. It smells like something you shouldn’t be putting on your face. Very chemically. But I have never had any skin irrational after usage
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
This foundation is alittle thickish but feels light and gives complete coverage with a nice finish that doesn't look oily or greasy found one that matches my skin perfect love that I discovered it
Shayla D.
Moorhead, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this foundation. I have been using it for years and probably have gone through over 5 bottles. It looks AMAZING in photos with flash and makes skin look photoshopped! Honestly could not find a better foundation for the price.wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Eryka S.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Good. It is slightly watery yet it is full coverage! The applicator can get a bit messy however it is perfect for all skin types. The scent is slightly too strong and not the best but it is definitely worth the price!
Falisha J.
Exeter
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I really wanted to love this product. But it didn’t work out for me. It was far from full coverage and it left streaks.
izaaa N.
Hickory Hills
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I think that this foundation had great coverage. I wouldn’t say it’s completely full but it is for sure medium-full. It lasts long and has a great shade range. Awesome price and this is good for a more dry skin type, since it is not matte. so happy to have found such a gem at the drugstore!
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
So I’ve being using A LOT of different brands of foundations and definitely this one is my favorite.
For price and also for quality.
I got this one in CVS for 5$.
When I first used it a was literally in love because leaves my skin super soft, is not full coverage and I love that because makes looks my make up natural, my favorite thing about this foundation is it doesn’t leave my skin with the weird felling of oil.
I definitely recommend this foundation and this brand in general 10000000%wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Lauren D.
Mobile
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I am amazed! I’ve tried so many foundations, even high end, that just don’t give me the “full coverage but natural” look, but this does it!! I have never looked cakey while wearing this foundation and it doesn’t settle into any of my dry spots! Highly recommend !
Sarah M.
Tulsa, OK
Probably one of my favorite foundations to ever use! First off, it has a small spatula so you’re able to almost scrap the product out when your bottle is almost out. Second, it blends very well with my sick and it’s pretty close to comparison. It does have a good coverage, especially in covering up my red cheeks.
claurie r.
Kissimmee, FL
One of the first foundations I bought when I started doing makeup. Would recommend anyone to buy when they're first starting out.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?