BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
I'm very light n fair it matches my skin perfectly doesn't stay on all day but is totally worth the hype
Adrian P.
Collinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is one of the best foundation I have found to use for the price!! It does not feel so heavy or Oily
Anna S.
Olathe, KS
Great for the price, however smells like paint thinner. Makes your skin look fabulous and lasts a while!
Sandy M.
Bailey
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I liked this foundation. It had good coverage and lasted pretty good. I just couldn’t get over the smell.
Lauren R.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite foundation. I use it as my every day foundation. Lasts a while and doesn't oxidize much. ❤❤❤
Kimberly L.
Corp Christi, TX
I really love this foundation. Has great coverage and dries soft. Don't wipe it around but tap it around.
Haley R.
Fresno, CA
Definitely a full coverage and very affordable foundation! Will definitely keep being my everyday go to!
Brittney T.
Ball, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great foundation! Not a huge fan of the applicator but can easily look past that. Glides on so smoothly
Alejandra J.
Clermont, FL
The best one lve ever tried. Great coverage and good for oily skin. I would recommend this to a friend
laynee s.
Purchased at: Walmart
don’t spend 50 bucks on foundation because this is so so so good and i’m just really satisfied with it
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?