BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
mariam m.
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque, Bronze Beige more...
'm the colour classic beige
Review:
I honestly think this is one of the best drugstore foundation formula.
Apply
really smoothly and beautifully, it was so easy to blend. 😻 I used
real techniques face brush and real techniques beauty sponge.
It not tacky, and it does takes a while to dry off. It has satin matte finish which I really like. Not drying at all.
The
only disadvantage for me was, the shade selection is limited, this
particularly one is a shade darker than my skin tone which is a hassle
for me that I have to mix it with a lighter shade to get my correct
shade. Another disadvantage was after the foundation set, it oxidized
and appear to be a shade darker. My recommendation is, buy a shade for
two lighter to have a perfect match. Overall, I think the price is
reasonable for a drugstore foundation 👍🏻 Rating :7/10 Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Foundation
Haylie R.
Review for: Buff Bisque, Soft Ivory more...
I’ve tried a lot of foundations from high end to drug store and much to my surprise this is my true holy grail foundation for my oily, combination skin. With the right powder, concealer, primer and setting spray this foundation easily lasts me 8+ hours with only like maybe one touch up/blot in that time frame. People say it smells like paint thinner and I don’t think it smells that bad, I don’t notice it I guess since I’ve been using it for a long time. These two colours mixed together is a great shade for me! It offers medium-full buildable coverage and looks so beautiful on the skin with a matte finish. Highly recommend for people with my skin type! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Emily W.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have to say, this foundation definitely met my high expectations. The colour payoff is fabulous as you need so little to get good coverage!

I used almost a whole bottle and loved it, but my one qualm with it is that it doesn’t seem to agree with setting powders easily. I have oily skin and I have to set at least my forehead and around my nose and I found it REALLY made this foundation collect and slip around. If I didn’t set it, it would be super greasy but would stick well! I tried three different setting powders with no success.

If you have combo/oily skin, definitely consider how much you need to powder before trying this foundation!
Becky S.
Llanfechell, Amlwch
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was beyond excited to see that Beauty Bay now stocks Wet N Wild on their website so I didn't waste any time ordering this foundation. I had watched plenty of YouTubers rave about this foundation and so I had high hopes for it.

The first thing I noticed about this was the smell. When I opened it, the smell of paint just filled my nose. It's quite pungent so I was nervous about putting it on my face but it does settle after the product itself has settled into the skin. Not going to lie... I was expecting my skin to break out the next day but I was safe.

The applicator is very bizarre. It's a spatula type thing that reminds me of a nail polish applicator, however, this applicator makes the product drip off so you better be quick when putting this foundation on your face. I've resorted to pouring some product on my hand rather than spreading it like butter with the applicator that has no use.

With all that being said, it is somewhat a good foundation. It definitely looks good in pictures but doesn't give the coverage I'm looking for. It's medium coverage and I've tried to build it up several times but never gets to how I want it. It sits nicely on my skin though and matches my skin tone very well. I'm fair skinned with a yellow undertone so I was happy that this didn't oxidise or wash me out.

I probably won't buy this again because of the wear time isn't all that great for my skin type (combination) and I struggle to build up any coverage. However, it has a nice matte finish and it great for the price.
Romy V.
The wet n wild photofocus foundation is a beautiful foundation. It has a decent amount of shades and it is very affordable. The foundation has a medium to full coverage and has a matt/satijn finish. The only complain about this product is the smell. It really does smell like paint, but the smell goes away over time. Also I prefer a pump for applying my foundation. But on the order hand You cant beat the price for such a great product. I really recommend this foundation for people who is looking for a new good foundation but don't want to spent a lot of money.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation is a gem! I found it at superstore in Canada for $7.19. I think this is the cheapest foundation I have ever had. But don’t let that fool you! It is an amazing product! This foundation has medium buildable coverage, lasts all day on me, keeps me matte (I have normal-oily skin) in tzone, and it blends effortlessly. This is all I have been using since I purchased it. It looks beautiful in all lighting. Plus this did not break me out at all which I was scared of! Definetly a fave now and highly recommend! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Saman N.
dubai, dubai
This is my new favorite foundation. It goes on with an odd "dry" feeling, but it isn't drying. It's hard to describe. It takes a bit to get used to but I reallly love this foundation. It stays on all day, is a great match to my skin, and when blended with a damp sponge it just looks flawless on the skin. I love how my skin looks with this foundation! I'll definitely be purchasing more of this foundation.
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This foundation is perfect for any skin tone (oily, combo, dry). It’s a light/medium coverage, but can be built up into a full coverage foundation. The shade range is amazing and the finish is beautiful on the skin. This foundation lasts all day and doesn’t look cakey or cracked at the end of the day. If you have oily skin like myself, you may have to touch up with some powder in the t-zone throughout the day, but your skin will still looks flawless, even after touching up! Here’s how my skin looked in 30°C weather!
Vicki O.
Melbourne
Review for: Soft Beige, Golden Beige more...
I think this is a great product for the price. By no means is this my holy grail foundation (I prefer light to medium coverage and use this quite sparingly anyway) but you just can't go wrong for the price.

It blends well, looks nice, can be built up and it lasts a long time. Its my nigh-time foundation as I always know how it will sit.

I have to use two shades to get my perfect shade but they are so cheap I don't mind.

My only con is the packaging. I don't like the spatula mainly because I have to mix shades and would prefer a pump to get the product out.
Nicole S.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
The reason for the 2 stars is mainly because of the smell and the way it looks on my face. The smell is just very weird, my nose doesn't like it one bit.

I use the shade Shell Ivory which is a not a perfect match for my NC15-NC20 skin, it looks kind of pink on my skin.

The foundation looks good when I first apply it but after I let it dry and settle, it looks bad on my skin. I exfoliated, moisturized my skin and it still doesn't look good on me. It clings on my dry patches on days when I didn't exfoliate.

I use this foundation for a few days and since day one it broke me out, especially on my nose. I really tried to get on the hype train but my skin cannot seem to agree!

I had high hopes for this foundation because the price is very affordable and the reviews on the internet are so good. Too bad it doesn't work for me.

Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?