BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Bridget V.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This my second favorite foundation it's amazing feels nice on the skin and looks almost natural
Alanna H.
dryden
It’s a very light foundation it’s not too heavy on the skin and there’s a perfect color for me!
Aline G.
West Valley City, UT
Such a great foundation and super affordable the coverage is great and goes well with dry skin
Taffaney M.
California
What I'm currently using right now
So far I really like do like it.!
It good for the price too
Summer K.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I use this as my every day foundation. It’s so inexpensive but has great buildup and coverage.
maria c.
tampa, fl
I have 2 bases of this and i love it! I need others products like this to complete my makeup :)
sam h.
This is a good foundation, it just dries up very fast on my face. You have to blend very fast.
Jessica P.
Laredo, TX
Very patchy. Not great for dry skin. It was very hard for me to blend with my beauty blender .
Katie F.
Van Buren
this foundation is great! so cheap and works great! very full coverage and blends beautifully.
Mikaela S.
North Charleston, SC
Review for: Golden Beige more...
i like the coverage but i really hate the smell of it. i’m not a fan of the applicator either.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?