BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
yashira r.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love love loveeeeeee this foundation it is a high coverage to be so inexpensive i love it and i have dry skin
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
This product is exactly what it says. It looks really smooth in photos and is full coverage without being heavy
Cheyenne C.
So amazing for the price. Wet n wild has really stepped it up these past few years and I am so pumped about it.
Charlie M.
Cleveland
Best foundation by far as soon as I got it I fell in love the the whole thing, it's creamy and very very smooth
Melissa B.
This foundation was awful, from the smell to the shade range to the coverage. I would not purchase this again.
Chelsea P.
Mooresville, MO
All time hands down favorite foundation. Other than it smelling like paint when you first apply, its beautiful.
Stephanie C.
Highlands, TX
Just got it yesterday and I love it. Super amazing and cheap. Totally worth the money, looks great on my skin.
Tara P.
How is this so cheap yet so Good? I have normal to dry skin and this looks as good as my high end foundations!
Angela K.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Love the coverage. Makes my complexion look really good in photos. Only bad thing is I can feel it on my skin.
Darian B.
Cincinnati , OH
My all time favorite foundation. Great coverage. Great price on the product. The shade range is pretty decent.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?