BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Corina V.
Renton , WA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I got this for $7 from Rite Aid. It completely replaced all my high end foundations. It's just so perfect.
Adriana L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Everybody complains about the smell but honestly it doesn't bother me. Perfect coverage and easy to apply.
Ashley W.
wayne
I haven't used this much. Actually just got it but so far I like the coverage. Probably not my favorite tho
Jennifer M.
This foundation is the best i ever had. It leaves my face soft. Im looking forward on buying more later on.
Kyara B.
The absolute best drugstore foundation I've ever used and you can't beat the price.. definitely recommend!!
Abbie M.
My ABSOLUTE favorite foundation!!! This brand has the best shade range and formula that I've ever tried!!!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I reach for this foundation over any of my high end foundations because it works better than most of them!
Yocelin P.
BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION EVER! Lasts all day long dosn't feel heavy at all and its not oily at all !!!!!!!
Maribel G.
El Paso, TX
Full coverage and for only $5. Blends good and doesn't oxide. Good product and works well with any primer.
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great drugstore foundation. It blends so well. And I love how it dries Matt and it’s super cheap
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?