BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katrina L.
Great drugstore brand applies easily. Buildable coverage. Has a decent shade range to choose from
Carmi G.
Mesa
Great foundation! Has a slick feel so it might feel heavy but it transfers beautifully on camera.
BIANCA R.
The BEST foundation I've tried so far! Amazingly great full coverage and ridiculously affordable!
Davida P.
Parsippany , NJ
Top foundation I love it great for drugstore dries fast but has medium coverage that can build up
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Love it because it has all skin tone colors , now everyone can feel beautiful and more confident
Claire R.
woburn
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I love it it so easy to apply and easy to blend and I love the perfect match to my skin I love it
Maylin W.
Love the color, buildable coverage, also very inexpensive. I mix it with other foundations often.
Makensie W.
Chesapeake, OH
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION!!! I will forever use this. So cheap and great formula.
Samantha O.
Compton
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I love this foundation it’s my favorite foundation it’s light looks your skin very easy to apply
Jen J.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Good coverage, I really like the spatula application and great price. The only thing is the smell
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??