BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jennifer B.
My favorite drugstore foundation. Full coverage, affordable, no photo flashback. Best one I’ve used!
Jennifer T.
Greenbelt, MD
This foundation is one of my go to foundations I love it so good & so affordable definitely reccomend
Lex P.
Hanover Park, IL
very affordable! great for pictures too! Smells like paint but still my favorite drugstore foundation
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
This is a great drugstore foundation on a budget! Love that I can get a medium to full coverage look.
Kiley K.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This word just as well as some of the high end foundations I use. It’s a big bottle and a great price
elizabeth s.
Dallas
Review for: Nude Ivory, Shell Ivory more...
it’s medium coverage, wears well for all skin types. only flaw is the smell but it usually goes away.
Rocio ❣.
joliet
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Ignoring the odd smell of paint that it has, it’s definitely a good foundation for its price as well
Yadira👀 C.
Henderson
One of my all time favorites foundation. Great coverage. For beginners would really recommend. 10/10.
Autumn C.
3030 Butler Ridge Rd Deltona, FL
Review for: Rose Ivory, Porcelain, Buff Bisque, Nude Ivory, Shell Ivory more...
Covers very nice love the stick that they give the foundation.But I wish that it came with a sponge.
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This foundation is great my color is a little red but it’s good especially mixed with something else
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??