BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Rain C.
Shadyside
It was I nice product, I liked it a lot. The smell was a little funky but it wore beautifully on the skin
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
Love this!! One of my favorite drugstore foundations for a skin like finish. Super light weight and dewy
Lyllith L.
Mifflintown, PA
Cheep works well and I always get asked what I’m using. It’s really nice and great for my sensitive skin
Sandy M.
Bailey
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I liked this foundation. It had good coverage and lasted pretty good. I just couldn’t get over the smell.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
Loved the product . Very lightweight and blended very well. Got the wrong color and looked orange though.
Karla p.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Love this product it makes my makeup looks flawless, love how it blends into my face and does dry my face
Destinee S.
Anniston
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Good coverage,covers up acne,looks flawless on daily basis
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
I have used this foundation a couple times. It smells really weird and is very streaky. Not really a fan
Kristen K.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I wanted this to work for me but it just didn't. Smelled like Paint and the coverage was so thin on me.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
COVERAGE IS AMAZING . Has a little weird smell but its is beautiful on the skin . Doesn't show pores .
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?