BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
makayla h.
Absolutely looooove this!!!! I use this daily!!!! Best foundation iv yet to try. Definitely recommend it
Mya A.
I loved this foundation it was easy to apply and long lasting with great coverage and it was lightweight
Destinee S.
Anniston
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Good coverage,covers up acne,looks flawless on daily basis
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
Love this!! One of my favorite drugstore foundations for a skin like finish. Super light weight and dewy
Ashley O.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. I’m a freelance makeup artist and use this on clients a lot! Such great coverage
Sandy M.
Bailey
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I liked this foundation. It had good coverage and lasted pretty good. I just couldn’t get over the smell.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I like this foundation because it helps reduce my pores. And it gets good coverage as well. Which is nice
Brittany D.
Cullman
Hands down my favorite foundation! Covers great, looks great, last all night, and it's super affordable!
Chelsie C.
Good coverage. Oxidizes slightly on me. Smell is pretty bad at first like paint but disappears when dry.
Danielle p.
U.S.A
This is the foundation I use all the time and my favorite

I love it with the photo gocus pressed powder!❤
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??