BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
holidae h.
Tennessee
This foundation is amazing. Full coverage, blends easy, very light weight. This is my go to foundation.
Morgan F.
Sulphur, LA
Great coverage and totally lives up to the name photo focus because there is minimal to none flashback!
Kristina M.
Spring Lake, NC
Its an amazing foundation. Covers up my redness. Only problem is, this product to me smells like paint.
Nesrine S.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Hands down my favorite drugstore foundation! So cheap! And coverages amazing! It’s Dewey but I love it!
silvia g.
I'm in love with this foundation, it's so good and full coverage, has a beautiful finish in my skin 👍🏻
Viola
Vancouver, WA
Looks pretty natural with medium to full coverage and alot better than most if my high end foundations.
Emma C.
Chickasha
I like this foundation! It has good coverage and the price is amazing. It does smell like paint though.
Stephanie F.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Super affordable, great coverage, looks semi matte, long lasting, doesnt clog my pores, will buy again
Ashlee D.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I love this foundation so much. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. Plus the price is great.
VARA V.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Amazing for the price. Color matches pretty nicely, although I could use a lighter shade to highlight.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??