BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Vinna C.
Lake Forest, CA
I really like it. Great coverage &a long lasting. The only thing I dont like is the smell, but it goes away.
Brittany B.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I love it. It last l my. Easy to use. It make my face look growling. And it make my makeup last long as will.
eliza g.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FOUNDATION it is great for flash photography has good coverage but it makes my face oily
Hannah S.
Lowmansville
Very good foundation , amazing coverage and it doesn't make anything cakey!! I love love love this foundation
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Great coverage. Slight paint like smell that goes away after applying. Long lasting with a beautiful finish.
Jessica W.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Love this brand, best bang for your buck. Great coverage, build and blendability, and I love the applicator.
Mayra L.
Summit, IL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
From the first time I used this foundation I knew it was going to be my new favorite foundation of all time!
Shianne G.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is a great drugstore foundation if you want the “your skin but better” look. Its great for everyday use!
sianel r.
New Prt Rchy, FL
One of the two drug store foundation that I own and it has good coverage for the look that I want to achieve
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
This product is so cheap and so amazing. Love the full coverage, natural finish and how it lasts on the skin
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?