BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sena H.
Wimauma, FL
This is my favorite drugstore foundation the smell is a little iffy but it applies so nice full coverage
Destinee S.
Anniston
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Good coverage,covers up acne,looks flawless on daily basis
Mya A.
I loved this foundation it was easy to apply and long lasting with great coverage and it was lightweight
Lyllith L.
Mifflintown, PA
Cheep works well and I always get asked what I’m using. It’s really nice and great for my sensitive skin
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I like this foundation because it helps reduce my pores. And it gets good coverage as well. Which is nice
Kimberly L.
Corp Christi, TX
I really love this foundation. Has great coverage and dries soft. Don't wipe it around but tap it around.
Ashley O.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. I’m a freelance makeup artist and use this on clients a lot! Such great coverage
Chelsie C.
Good coverage. Oxidizes slightly on me. Smell is pretty bad at first like paint but disappears when dry.
Kristen K.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I wanted this to work for me but it just didn't. Smelled like Paint and the coverage was so thin on me.
Ashlee D.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I love this foundation so much. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. Plus the price is great.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??