BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Erica r.
Buckeye, AZ
This foundation is amazing! It is a meadium coverage and leaves a beautiful finish. The price is unreal!
Justine C.
Scottsdale, AZ
my favorite drugstore brand foundation! Plus it’s super inexpensive and the coverage is really buildable!
Chloe' B.
Fairland
Loved the product . Very lightweight and blended very well. Got the wrong color and looked orange though.
Haley R.
Fresno, CA
Definitely a full coverage and very affordable foundation! Will definitely keep being my everyday go to!
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
I'm very light n fair it matches my skin perfectly doesn't stay on all day but is totally worth the hype
Courtney E.
This foundation is the bomb! I find it works really great for my dry skin. Amazing coverage for the price
Anna S.
Olathe, KS
Great for the price, however smells like paint thinner. Makes your skin look fabulous and lasts a while!
Jay G.
BAKERSFIELD
#WETNWILD I love this product soo much it covers every dark spot I have in my face #mydaily#tryit#loveit
Mary B.
Mission, Tx
Review for: Buff Bisque, Nude Ivory more...
Best foundation I’ve ever tried.... and the price is amazing... I love how it gives me a lot of coverage
Sandy M.
Bailey
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I liked this foundation. It had good coverage and lasted pretty good. I just couldn’t get over the smell.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??