BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Becky F.
Cleveland, OH
Coverage is beautiful. Unfortunately it smells like paint but other than that it is so beautiful on the skin
Ellie B.
Macungie
Review for: Caramel more...
I love it so much. I can take it on the go and it stays on all day and it don’t come off that fast I love it
Kali W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down the best drugstore foundation! This foundation is build-able full coverage and flawless !
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is an excellent product. I love the spatula applicator and how much coverage it gives. Nice consistency
Ashley H.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I got this product at Walmart. It was super affordable. It is simply amazing covers great and last all day !
Vinna C.
Lake Forest, CA
I really like it. Great coverage &a long lasting. The only thing I dont like is the smell, but it goes away.
Alma Z.
Complements my skin coor, not the best foundation I've used but for a drugstore foundation it's pretty good.
Courtney G.
Roanoke , IN
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I love this foundation. It's the first one I've ever used but it's cheap and I love it. I would buy it again
Yaneth G.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I love this Foundation is full coverage it doesn't break out your skin that much it is really cheap I love it
ivette r.
Homestead, FL
I love this foundation. Its cheap and last all day. Doesn't feel heavy and gives pretty good coverage.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??