BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Jeannie J.
Bronx , NY
I love this foundation!! I have black spot around my face and it covers all the spots . And it's so beautiful on me .
Jessica B.
Lagro, IN
By far one of my favorite foundations..at first it took awhile for my skin to adjust, but now I can't go without it!
AllisonVargas.💄♎️💀 V.
Los Angeles
One of the best drugstore foundations. It’s beautiful & coverage is medium to full. Leaves the skin looking flawless.
Brittany L.
Edmonton, KY
This has recently been my go to foundation, it’s really good for my skin and looks flawless and really good coverage.
Maria A.
Odessa, TX
One of my favorite foundations . Nothing beats the price & the finish of it . Highly highly recommend this product !
Sarah A.
This foundation is alright, it doesn't blend out as well as others i have tried but it does good for the price point.
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I gotbtwo shades..if i mix it i look too white. When i got beige. But i guess it works okay. It has a medium coverage
Alexia C.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Love this foundation!!! Works really good with my oily skin... very inexpensive I only paid 5$... very good coverage.
Jimena g.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation! The inly annoyingn thing is the smell but i dont care cause its so inexpensive and great lol
Tawnie W.
Let's start with the price! So awesome and it works amazing! It gives great coverage without feeling thick and cakey!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??